Why did i remember? {Chapter one}

It was my sister who made me hate humans, I never met one before, so I do not know if she is right or if she is wrong. "I want to see your past."

                                                          {White rock shooters pov}

           "Hey sis, why did you tell me that humans are evil?" "Because they are scum!" Said my sister, Grey rock shooter. "Have you ever met one before?" I asked with a gentle voice. "No I have not but, we have to believe mother." "But what happens if mother is wrong?" "Are you saying that mother is lying!?" She yelled with anger and confusion. "N-No, I wasn't, I-I thought that..." "What!? What are you going to say!?" 'What happens if we're humans!?'' "Why would you say that!?" She grabbed my hand and started to dig her nails into my hand. "G-Gray, you’re hurting me, P-please stop." "I won't stop in until  you get that idiotic idea out of your head!" 'F-Fine, i'll stop thinking about it! Now let go!" I felt tears running down my cheeks and my legs shook. "Fine." My sister said in disappointment and threw me on the cold and hard ground, walking away.And when my head hit the ground a short, smiling and pink haired girl came running to towards me.

"A-Are you okay?" "Y-Yes i'm fine, I just need some help up." The girl nodded and helped me up on my feet. After she helped me up I almost fell to my feet again but, she caught me. "W-What’s your n-name?" I stuttered. "I'm Xnfe but you can just call me X, what's your name?." She giggled a little and tilted her head. "I-I'm white rock shooter." I quickly spat out the words so I did not get light headed again. "Come with me, I'll fix you up there." I nodded.

                                                                 {Time skip}

    "Okay, we're here.~" The girl opened the door and sat me on a couch. "You stay here, I'll get the bandages." I nodded and hoped that she came back quickly. I also felt the back of my head to feel if there was any dry blood, which there was. "Okay, I got the bandages. And when I clean up the cut on the back of your head you are going to feel a little bit of pain, okay?’’ I nodded, then asked "Wait, how did you know about my cut?" "Sweetie, your hair is white, so it's really easy to see the blood." She answered. "Oh...." I looked down, feeling kind of embarrassed. She giggled and went behind me to clean up the back of my head. My eye twitched in slight pain, although I have felt worse pain before.

She finished cleaning the back of my head and bandaged it, and I asked, "What will I tell my mother when I go home?" "That girl that threw you down onto the ice, was she your sister?" I nodded, looking up at her. "Then just tell your mother that you sister told you to stay right where you were standing, then she ran to your guys house." My eye’s sparkled in amazement and she just chuckled. “Well, you should get some rest, i’ll wake you up when dinner is done.” I nodded, resting my back, legs, arms, and head on the comfy couch. The pink haired girl left the room and came back with a soft looking blanket and laid it on top of my half sleeping body.