Level 1 ?!

"Please to Asgards pride...! All & everything, but not that dream again..."
Thor groaned, covering his eyes.
The enormous morningwood he was sporting already wasn't helping - or able to convince him at all.

"Thor. Look at me. Now! You're not dreaming. I'm very real and on top not very pleased by your reaction..."

Though his tone was slightly unnerved, there was a glint of mischief in the other males eyes.
He wiggled his hips rather playfully, intending nothing more than to tease his 'big brother'.
Yet alone that thought had him wrinkle his face in irritation, as he felt memories daring to pool up. The ravenette shook his head to himself, not wanting to be distracted from his original intentions.

On the other hand Thor barely dared to move. He wondered what Loki might be thinking just in that moment. It wasn't the first time the younger one tried to wake him like this. But... He never - sat- right there...
"Are you planning to stay there all da-"

His eyes widened as he noticed the mans movement, he blushed even further, quickly hiding behind the flesh of his muscular arm again.

"So that's how you shut up the mighty god of Thunder, huh?" Loki continued his actions with a smirk.