The poofy purple girl

Mitch's POV

"Hey biggums. Ready for Euro gamer!" Jerome says to me when I wake up. Jerome is my best friend. We knew each other since 4th grade. Nine years later, we still do everything together.

" yah. I can't believe adam, you and me get to go all around Europe and meet fans. " I said back to Jerome.

"Adam is waiting for us at the train station. So we better go hurry up." Jerome said. I got dressed as fast as I can. First we go to Barcelona, then we go to pick up our friend Ryan. Then we go to Germany. I cat wait. My three best friends traveling to a foreign countrie.

Jerome and I arrive at the train station. I travel all the time because I have a lot of money from YouTube.

"Adam! It's nice to see you again." Screamed Jerome. When I got a glimpse of Adam, I saw a girl standing next to him.

"Who is your friend?" I ask Adam.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. This is Ashley Marie. She has 300k in YouTube. We met on skype and she is coming with us to meet fans too." Adam said. Ashley was short and had poofy purple hair.

"Hi everyone! I'm Ashley. I know you all from YouTube." Said Ashley.

"Oh Adam. You got your self a lady now." Said Jerome.

"No no no. We aren't that way." Said Adam. A sigh of relief filled my body. I don't know why.

We head onto the train. Adam and Jerome sit on one side and Ashley and I sit on another. I can't wait till the trip.