Captain Shar

Johnathan and I were taking our first cruise together. We were celebrating our 2 year anniversary. We were both so excited. The cruise was for 7 days. We would be visiting the Dominican Republic, The Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. I was so glad he knew spanish because I wasn't as fluent as he. I knew there was going to literally be so much excitement on the cruise ships and the islands so I wasn't sure how much "nasty time" we would have so I knew I had to break my man off with some of this chocolate cream that he loved oh so much before we left.
He was in the living room watching a basketball game that I was soon to interrupt. I had just got out the shower so my ladyparts were very clean. I decided to put on a red thong with a matching bra along with my black and red louboutin pumps I walked to the living room doing a very sexy and captivating walk. Johnathan looked at me , looked back at the tv and then back at me. I knew I had caught him off guard. I walked over to him and dropped down right in front of him. I was going to be in control, or so I thought. I began to massage his dick through his shorts. He was so damn hard. He grabbed my hand and told me to stop. I looked at him confused. He said "You can't just come in here and take this dick, you have to earn it". I just looked at first. Then I finally spoke "What do I need to do?" He said how bad do you want it? I told him real bad papi. He instructed me to stand up and come here. I did as I was told. He then asked "Now do you want this dick" I said yes. He said yes who. I said Yes papi. Damn his dominance was turning me on. He said put it in your mouth and show me how much you want it. I began to suck it like my favorite blow pop. He then stopped me right before he came. Now I want you to bend that round ass over . I said "No". Its time you follow my lead. I straddled his lap and began to kiss him. His lips were so soft. He palmed my ass. I slowly started grinding on him. Then I proceeded to kiss down to his neck. I kissed it and licked it, and sucked on it. I didn't want to leave a passion mark so I began to bite on  his chest and nipples. It was a rough but gentle bite. I knew he loved that shit. He said "Shar give me that pussy now. I told him its in your lap. Just take it. He slid my thong to the side and began to fuck me. I bounced up and down on the dick so good I knew he wouldn't last long. I was dripping wet. He then flipped me over on the couch and fucked me from the back. He put his finger in my mouth while doing so. It was one of those weird things he liked that I started liking too. Johnathan was ready to cum so he pushed me off of him and made me beg him to put his dick in my mouth. I begged him so he shoved it in my mouth. I sucked it for all of 60 seconds before he pulled it out. I gave him a sad look. Pleaseee papi put it back in so you can cum in my mouth. I promise to be a good girl. Please I need it. He just shoved it back in not saying a word and came all in my mouth. I loved the taste of him so I swallowed it all. I didn't even leave a little dripping. "Papi this is forever yours and im never giving it away". He said "You better not". We both laughed and somehow drifted off into a happy slumber right on the couch.