One

"Laika! Come look at this!" My mom yells from the living room, I quickly close my novel and run down the stairs almost tripping over my feet like a clumsy elephant, The problem is I ain't an elephant.

"What? What!? Are you ok?, mom?" I look at her, at the moment she's pulling back the curtain waving her hand for me to come over.

"Look." I roll my eyes at my mom, she looks like a kid who just was given some candy with her eyes shimmering with excitement.

I look through the window, neighbours? We never had a neighbour in 4 years, and what's so great about lakeside. This town sucks balls.

Looking at what is infront of me, I see a woman walking into the house with a purse in her hand, she looked young.

Next was a boy, looking around my age which is 16, he had black hair with sparkling green eyes and his torso so fine and chiseled, wearing a black leather jacket.

The next boy looked a little older, maybe 17 or 18. He had dirty blonde hair like the woman which I'm betting is his mother, he was chiseled too, like a god of some sort.

I turned away from the curtains looking at my mother, she looked at me with one eyebrow up.

"Looks like ur going to have a nieghbour across from your room." She says smirking. Oh shit, my window is right across from whoever's room that is, what kind of architect does that??

I just shake my head at my mom, walking back upstairs.