Chapter 19

Harper's POV
It has been a week since Daniel and I have started dating and we decided to
make it public.

@Seaveydaniel:Hers @HarperHart1,846,219 likes996,704 commentsHarperHart:❤️User1: aww that's really cuteUser2: matching vans couple goals 😂Hater1: Daniel could do so much betterUser3:Hater1 leave them alone Daniel is happy and so is sheHater2:Hate...

1,846,219 likes
996,704 comments
HarperHart:❤️
User1: aww that's really cute
User2: matching vans couple goals 😂
Hater1: Daniel could do so much better
User3:Hater1 leave them alone Daniel is happy and so is she
Hater2:Hater1 i agree
View more comments...

@Seaveydaniel:Hers @HarperHart1,846,219 likes996,704 commentsHarperHart:❤️User1: aww that's really cuteUser2: matching vans couple goals 😂Hater1: Daniel could do so much betterUser3:Hater1 leave them alone Daniel is happy and so is sheHater2:Hate...

@HarperHart:His @Seaveydaniel
1,753,206 likes
719,283 comments
User1:couple goals❤️
Seaveydaniel:❤️
Hater1:ew
Hater2:Daniel doesn't deserve her
User2:don't listen to the haters
View more comments...
I was quite worried about the hate and there was some. But I was fine with it because it wasn't bad. Most of the fans were being supportive anyway.
Avery's POV
Gabbie over to ours today which was a no bueno. I don't know why she keeps coming over. In the house it was me, Jack, Gabbie, Star and Jonah. Everyone else went out to get food. We talked to the boys about Gabbie and turns out they don't like her either. I went to the bathroom and when I came out Gabbie was stood outside. "Do you need something Gabbie?" I asked politely. I may not like her but I have to make an effort, right? "Stay away from Jack." She snapped. I looked at her with a confused expression. I didn't do anything we him. We don't even speak to each other that much. "Don't act like you don't know what I mean. I know you like him. Stay away! Ok? Oh I know let's make it easier for you. If you don't then something might just happen to Harper and Daniel." She said with a smirk. I need to get out of here. Just for a bit anyway.