Truly, Crazy, Deeply, Madly Inlove

• Dedicated to Christina Lambley

You and Louis have been dating for awhile. It was your five year anniversary and he finally thought it was time to pop the question. Right before you two went out to a fancy dinner, you decided to take a shower. In the shower you heard some low music playing. You were listening more and more and you reliazed it was the song "You & I". You start to sing along and zone out washing. You close your eyes to wash and rinse your hair and when you open them you feel as someone is watching you. You stick your head out of the shower and see Louis' on the floor just staring at the shower cretian. You fuss at him saying, "You damn bitch, you almost gave me a bloody heart attack thinking someone was watching me. Don't you know how to fucking knock?!" He laughs and laughs hard. He ask "I knocked you never answered so I came in". You mumble the word "fuck" under your breath. You say sorry and he stand up taking off his clothes. He ask "Do you mind if the peeper gets in the shower with you my love?" You get weak in the knees blushing stuttering "yes." You two have had sex before, well he likes to say "make love". You still get weak over him though.  He comes in and pins you up against the wall under the water. He starts  kissing your neck and rubbing your body. You moan softly. He bites down on your sweet spot and you let out the biggest moan you ever have made. He smirks and you feel his boner up against you. He starts to tease you putting it in a little then pulling out, over and over again he does this. You moan everytime he does this you finally tell him that you want him and for him to stop being a tease. He moves his his hands down your body and starts rubbing your clit asking how much you want him. You moan out "Louis I need you so bad, so much. You make me so wet and tight I just need you." He smirks picking you up wrapping your legs around him and he rams up in you as hard as he can. You scream. He goes as hard and fast as he can. You moaning and screaming. He finally groans and cums. You had been hiding something though. You've only known for about two weeks, but you are pregnant. You are wondering if you should tell him right now. Fianlly between hard breaths "Louis I'm pregnant". He starts to tear up smiling and holds you tight, still with him in you. You hold onto him tight and feel tears running on your neck, you ask what is wrong and he looks at you smiling with tears running down his face. "I'm so happy baby, I've always wanted a family with you since day one." You both hug crying, he pulls out and washes you both. He carries you out of the shower and bathroom, only with towels on.

He lays you you both on the bed holding you tight. Finally after about ten minutes he gets up, dries off, dries you off, then he goes to the cloest. He comes out in his best suit. He says "Come on lazy bones get ready or we will be late." You groan and get up. Louis hands you his favorite small, red dress of yours. You slip on panties, a bra and then the tight dress. He zips it up and whispers in your ear "I can't wait to come home and rip this off after tonight." You wonder why he says that but just let is slide. You two go out to eat, you order then you get the sudden urge to pee. You never really had this feeling. You get up, kiss Louis and go to the restroom. While in the restroom, Louis takes out the ring and put it in his hand, he also takes out a letter. When you come back and before you could sit down Louis gets infront of you, down on one knee and he says "I've known you, what seems like forever. Y/N you are my soulmate, you are carrying my child and you are my world. I would give anything to you. I would do anything to be with you forever. You make me the happiest man on Earth. Y/N will you please also do the honor or making me your husband?" You start crying and saying "Yes" over and over again. He slips the ring on your finger and picks you up kissing you. You two enjoy a meal and go home.

Right when you get through the door, he rips off the dress and carries you to the bed. You dig yourr face in his neck while he sings "All Of Me" to you. In the bedroom he lays you down then strips into his boxers. He lays beside you and you lay your head on his chest. He smiles and says "I told you I was going to rip off that dress." You laugh at vain he was and say "Yeah I guess you proved your point big man." He blush. You both talk endlessly until you fall asleep. I