Epilogue

Readers,

I wrote this story exactly two years ago. I revised it last month hoping it will be better. Hope ya like it.

Author.

- - -

EPILOGUE

International TV

Reporter: Here we are at the grand mansion of the Saki family. On this evening, we are going to celebrate the 7th birthday of pearl of the family, Claire Margarette! And we are given the chance to come inside her magical world! Let's go! (giggles)

* * *

At Claire's room.

Mrs. Saki: Happy birthday dear princess!(kisses Claire on cheeks)

Claire: Thank you Mom! Im so happy!

Mr. Saki: You should be dear. Mom and Dad will do everything just to make you happy because we love you so much. So be a good girl,okay?

Claire: Yes Daddy!

Mrs. Saki: Baby always remember what you father told you. We will never leave you.

Claire: But Mom soon you will be old and He have to get the two of you. (pouts,hugs Mr. and Mrs. Saki) I dont want that to happen!

Mrs. Saki: Dont be afraid Princess. We'll be always at your side,watching you.

Claire:(stares at her mother, then smiles) Promise?

Mr. and Mrs. Saki: Promise.

Mr. Saki: Now we should go downstairs There are hundreds of people waiting to see your beauty Princess.

Claire: Let's go! I cant wait!(runs toward the door,stopping and hugged her parents) Mom, Dad, I love you.

* * *

At the garden

Mr. Saki: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen! On this evening, my beautiful daughter Claire will celebrate her 7th birthday! So first, let's sing Happy Bithday!

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Happy Birthday to you!"

(Mrs. Saki and Claire goes up to the stage)

Claire: Thanks for everything! I will always remember this day. Dad, Mom--- BAAAAANG!

A loud explosion made Claire stop at the moment,forget the most painful night of her life and accept the fact that she will now face the world on her own.