chapter1 the white wolf

happy birthday to me my names Luna and a girl who has no one my mother died when I was born and my farther died a few months ago by a White wolf that's when I had to live on my own but I'm cool with it because its my birthday and nothing gonna bring me down today. as I driving in the rain at night in trying to see the road but was raining hard then I kinda see this white thing on the rode I swerve in to a small ditch I get out to see what it was and it was that wolf that killed my farther it looked at me in pain but I was to busy crying I got a gun out my car and pointed it at the wolf but I couldn't do it Instead I picked it up and took it home . I got a old blanket and laid it on the floor I put it on the blanket it was wet but I didn't care so I pet it on the head it let out a purr and got up I started to back up till my back was on the wall the wolf stoped in front of me I was scared out of my mind this wolf was huge and it shook all all the water off of its body when all the water was off it fur was beautiful it was white like snow I look at it wondering why it didn't attack me I let out my hand and it nudged it s head on my hand I knew it was telling me its was no harm to me " I'm not gonna hurt you now are you a boy or a girl " I said still petting it "I'm a girl since when did you see a male white wolf spirit huh" I was scared a talking wolf " how -" " allow me to introduce myself I'm Tina a white wolf spirit and I'm here for u and your name is "I was just shocked but then calm " I'm luna and what do u want with me" she just laughed "I'm here to give you a gift a gift to tranceform into the great white wolf" I was shocked " why me " "because you saved my life in the time of need I search for years for a person like you to have my gift but sadly all I found was cold hearted people that wanted to kill me for my pretty white fur but then I found you now hold still" I holder still to see her backing up charging toward me and jump in my body I froze up the sigh in relief to the voice of Tina " I'm here Luna I'm inside you I'm apart of you now and your apart of me which mean you can shift just think about shifting and you'll shift "I thought about shifting and I shifted all I said was " cool"