Gilbert

Name: Gilbert Pierce
Gender: Male
Age: 20 yrs.
Height: 6'2" ft.
Weight: 210 lbs.
Species: Human
Abilities: None so far
Body: Fair, slender, toned
Eyes: Brown / hazel at times
Hair: Short, curly, dark brown
Ethnicity: English / Portuguese
Sexuality: Straight / Bi-curious

Species: HumanAbilities: None so farBody: Fair, slender, tonedEyes: Brown / hazel at timesHair: Short, curly, dark brownEthnicity: English / Portuguese Sexuality: Straight / Bi-curious

When people first meet Gilbert, he would appear to be your typical human male in his early 20's. He'd like to consider himself only that, but he will be forever haunted by an unforgiving curse for the remainder of his life.

The Warlock's Curse
When he was only 15 years old, a human boy stumbled upon a charming Enchantress while on a regular nighttime stroll to his favorite star-gazing spot. They talked for hours that night, and he instantly became infatuated with the Witch's captivating personality and stunning beauty, but he was soon to discover that she was already arranged to marry another - a powerful but cruel Warlock. The young boy begged her to stay with him, for he had no one in life but his own mother, and they fell in love. For a short time, the secrecy seemed to work, but the Warlock had suspicions of treachery and plotted to take his Enchantress far away.

When the Witch came to Gilbert with this terrible news, the two lovers organized a quick escape in the middle of the night, but the Warlock had followed his betrothed and caught the young human she had been seeing. Blinded with fury and hatred, the Warlock casted an ever lasting hex on the one he felt responsible, specifically designed to prevent the boy from ever bothering him or his bride-to-be again. It was a uniquely malicious concoction of curses that the sorcerer felt would suit Gilbert's crime perfectly, and would continue to plague him for the remainder of his human life.

The curse forced Gilbert to shift into a warped crimson-black wolf, a symbol of his wrongdoing, and the evil Warlock chained him to the trunk of a tree and continued to interrogate him intensely, in which the boy discovered that he could no longer lie in the slightest.

Eventually, he became overwhelmed by pure terror and despair, falling unconscious in the middle of the Warlock's relentless questioning. When Gilbert awoke in the morning, the chains, the villain, and his lover were nowhere to be seen, and his body had returned to its original state. Without any clue of what to think of the night before, he did the only thing a young boy knew to do after such a traumatizing ordeal: he ran home to his mother.

Unfortunately, the Warlock never had a chance to share the finishing touch to his cruel hex, the single fragment that would ruin the boy's life from then on out. When he finally ran into his mother's comforting embrace, crying and distraught, the woman's body instantaneously fell to ash in his arms.

Gilbert had to learn the manners of his curse the hard way, starting with the devastating loss of his only family member. It took the deaths of two more kind but unsuspecting peers from school for him to figure out that he could no longer come in physical contact with anyone he had any sort of friendship or relationship with. However, if he shut down his emotions and became numb to any sentimental feelings, he discovered he could get by with some contact as long as he never developed feelings for the few he would occasionally touch.