Rules

I know you guys don't like rules but I'll keep it short and sweet >3<

Rule 1- Please don't control my character I worked very hard on them so I expect you to respect my creations.

Rule 2- please, please, please be active. It wouldn't make sense for you to join a roleplay if you're planing to bail out soon. So please have some consistency.

Rule 3- ok sooo, I'm kinda iffy on this rule. I can understand if at one point we enter a boring/bland part of the rp you give a sentence or two sentences. HOWEVER I will not accept less than a sentence like "she smiled and laughed" or "he ate his sugary delight, grinning."  Also be detailed in your response, no I'm not saying talk about the sweat on his nose. But have enough for me to write about.

Rule 4- If I don't respond to you I'm probably doing something. You can tag me to let me know if I didn't respond. Do not spam me please. I have a life too y'know. >3<

Rule 5- you've probably seen this so many times but  no mary or gary sue's. It makes the story so dry. It's Interesting to roleplay with a character with flaws. It gives me curiosity of how they deal with certain things. And it's cute to see if they have their little quirks.

Rule 6: have as many oc 's as you want just make sure you keep in track of them.

Rule 7: if our roleplay leads to smut then we'll take it to pm. I don't want this book to be taken down.

Rule 8: roleplay in third person please!

Rule 9: boyxboy girlxgirl girlxboy is allowed I have no problem with it.

Rule 10- you can curse just censor it or distort it. Ex: füçk or sh*t.

The GOLDEN RULE 11-  have fun this book was made for people to roleplay and chill.

Let's see if y'all read the rules -.- that's right... I'll be watching
The password is- chili in a rainbow
Or you can tag two people.