Save Me

Help!

Help!

Help me please!

I was screaming..needed help,but no one was there to console me.. 

 TO give me relief.. tears were rolling down at my face .... 

when I rolled my eyes all around  I could hardly see some trees in darkness...

I was helpless . I could hardly breathe even... I was crying and shrieking.

Hello! 

Is anyone there???

Save me please..

I was fighting with my fear when suddenly the moon appeared in the sky..and then I felt much better as I was able to see the path..(blurred)

Then after a while I took a deep breath and walked along the path. To see where am I. Suddenly the light of moon began to disappear that was the only hope for me... 

Fortunately darkness lessened and a beam of light rushed towards me.. It was train that stopped a little far from me and through which a huge crowd of people came towards me..A small glimpse of relaxation appeared on my face..

It was life for me...

I tried to join them but suddenly someone grabbed my feet and that was actually "LONELINESS" which was making me to stay apart from the people...

I could feel all of my fears giggling at me that they separated me from the people and made me a "LONELY" person by  imparting the "LONELINESS" in my "Soul"...

It was just me and my fear there.....

Every dark,horrible yet painful voice was calling my name..

BELLA!!!

BELLA...YOU A LONELY PERSON....

NO ONE'S HERE BY YOUR SIDE....

BELLA NO ONE NEEDS U.....

BELLA BELLA BELLA !!!!!

Instantly they appeared...They all were dressed in black gowns having red bloody eyes making their way towards me..

It was so scary.But then my mind stroke me by saying,

"Be calm...Stay calm...U'll be safe...Everything's gonna be okay....

All u can do is just to find the way to people,to life and to happiness.."

But all of an instant a thunderous voice echoed,

"U think of Happiness,life,people,love....LIGHT.."

"NO NEVER U'LL GET NOTHING.IT'S JUST DARKNESS AND DISAPPOINTMENT U'LL HAVE TO LIVE WITH.."

I yelled at that voice and said,

"NO I'LL GET ALL OF THIS.."

(But then I mumbled and thought that will I be able to get all of that???)

And THEN

                                                .

                                                 .

                                                  .

                                                   .

                                                   .

                                                   .

I WOKE UP....

I could hardly breathe and was filled with sweat from head to toe....

I looked around timidly and I found myself lying on the bed........................................

                      IT WAS JUST A BAD DREAM,

                                                                            THE SHADOW OF MY INNER DARKNESS....