Chapter 28

Harper's POV
Daniel and I are having a date night. He said just to dress casual so I got changed into:

He knows that I don't like big things I'm more laid back

"Bye everyone!" I shouted as we left the house. We got into the car and Daniel started driving. "So where are we going Mr.Seavey?"
"That's a surprise Miss.Hart."
After about a 20 minute drive we arrived. "Ok close your eyes and I will lead you." I followed his instructions and we stopped. He told me to open my eyes and I did. In front of me was a huge sunflower field. I squealed and started to run through the field and he followed. "Oh Daniel thank you! You know me so well."
Daniel's POV
Harper started to jump up and down and she was acting really cute. I laughed at her exitedness. I got her to calm down and I held her with my hands on her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed. No matter how many times I kiss this girl it still feels special. We pulled back for air and I smiled at her. She smiled back and looked down. "Come on." She followed me and we went to the other side of the field. We took a lot of pictures and talked. Wow. I already love this girl.
Harper's POV
We took lots of pictures and I decided to post one.

@HarperHart:if I got a day off then it's date night 🌻986,736 likes735,291 commentsAveryRose:aw miss you 💛Seaveydaniel:❤️Hater1:glad you hid your face it's uglyBellaMarie:well done Daniel

986,736 likes
735,291 comments
AveryRose:aw miss you 💛
Seaveydaniel:❤️
Hater1:glad you hid your face it's ugly
BellaMarie:well done Daniel

Daniel really knows how to plan the best dates. It was the best first official date I've ever had. I already love this boy.