Alejandro's song to Ivan

Alejandro sat at his desk writing away thinking of a song for his love.  He smiled as he finished it. "Now only to show him." As Alejandro walked into the living room he saw the Russian sitting on the couch watching Tv." Ah hello Little Sunflower." The Russian said smiling at his boyfriend.

Alejandro smiled back saying."Hey mi amor, listen I kinda have a somgf for you to listen to."Ivan smiled but was slightly confused when Alejandro grabbed his guitar. He smiled and asked."Is this live?" Alejandro chuckled and says."Yeah wrote it myself." 

With that he begins playing the guitar and takes a breath before singing."Baby last night was hands down, One of the best nights, That I've had no doubt, Between the bottle of Tequila, And the look in your eyes and the Vodka too. Then we kissed in the dark under September stars in the bright moonlight, And I know that I can't ever tell you enough, That all I need in this life is your crazy love." He smiles and leans foward kissing the Russian then continues."If I never get to see the Northern lights, Or if I never get to see the Eiffel Tower at night. Oh if all I got is your hand in my hand, Baby I could die a happy man, A happy man, baby, hmm." He looks at the Russian and sings."Baby and that white coat brings me to my knees, Oh but that blue one makes it hard to breathe. You're a saint, you're a god, the cutest, the hottest, a masterpiece. It's too good to be true, nothing better than you, In my wildest dreams, And I know that I can't ever tell you enough, That all I need in this life is your crazy love."He looks and sees the Russian blushing and a blush crossed his face.Alejandro takes a deep breath and finishes the song."If I never get to see the Northern lights,Or if I never get to see the Eiffel Tower at night,Oh if all I got is your hand in my hand,Baby I could die a happy man yeahI don't need no vacation, no fancy destination, Baby you're my great escape, We could stay at home, listen to the radio, Or dance around the fireplace, And if I never get to build my mansion in ChihuahuaOr drive a sports car up the coast of Mexi-Cali, Well if all I got is your hand in my hand, Baby I could die a happy man,Baby I could die a happy man, Oh, I could die a happy man, You know I could boy,I could die, I could die a happy man, uh oh hmm."When he finished he set the guitar on the table and asked."How was it?"Ivan smiles and pulls the man close wrapping his scarf around him."It was perfact little sunflower."