Chapter One-Those sparkly green eyes.

Anthony's POV

"In my head I see you ask over me." I whispered singing to myself with my earphones on. The girl next to me was reading a book. She looked up at me and said "Ssh, I'm trying to read here!" She whisper yells at me. She was my partner for this trip. "Oh okay mom." I smirk at her. "God your annoying." She doesn't smile back. The whole point of this trip was to get to know each other and be friends. This is gonna be one hell of a trip.

Sandra's POV

This was not going to be a fun trip. The guy sitting next to me was so annoying. I think his name was douchebag or something like that. While I was reading my book about love and passion, I got interrupted by him. He grand the book in a hurry and starts reading it. "Oh your into passion, I see." He winks. "No it's called love and your not mine so give me my book back!" I whispered. "Oh babe I want planning on it anytime soon." He give me my book back and attempts to put his hand around my shoulder. I smack his hand and turn to the window on the bus. "You don't know what's coming for you!" He snaps at me before talking to his friends behind him. I rolled my eyes.

~3 hours later~

I'm asleep but I am awoken by voices. "Do we smack her?" one asks. "Sure." A familiar voice says. Douchebag. Before I peek I see a hand coming to my cheek. I grab the hand and twist with my eyes closed. I open my eyes and see 5 pairs of eyes staring at me. When douchebag winced in pain, I realized it was his hand.