Kidnapped

Word count: 522
____________________

Louis's pov
I woke up in a dark room with one window and one door. I have no idea where I am or how I got here. Or why I'm here.

"Louis? You're awake oh thank god!" I heard a familiar voice say.  A voice I hadn't heard in a while.  A voice with an accent... and not a British one.

"Niall?" I asked into the darkness confused as to why I'm hearing Niall.

"Yes it's Niall. I'm so glad you're okay."  He said in a panicked tone.

"Where am I? What the h*ck is going on!?" My heartbeat started to get faster as I felt ropes around my arms and legs.

"Louis please don't panic." Said another voice. One with a British accent this time.

"Liam!? WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HERE?"  I screamed.

"wELL ITS NICE TO SEE YOU TOO." He replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Well technically you can't really see him because it's pitch bla-"

"HARRY. ITS CALLED SARCASM."

Harry? He's here too? Ok I need answers, NOW.

"Well you're not really good at it.." he muttered under his breath. I was almost sure Liam was rolling his eyes at this point.

"Guys enough. We need to find a way out of here." Said another voice. A voice I never wanted to hear again.

"Zayn?" My voice shook. Why is it shaking? You're supposed to be angry to see him Louis!

"Hi Louis." He said in a tone. Not an angry tone, almost in one of... fear. He must be nervous to see my reaction.

"Why the h*ll are we here!? ALL OF US?" I yelled after a long period of silence.

"I don't know." Liam replied.

After a heard a sigh and a just stared at the dimly lit floor, the door swung open.  My breathing started to quicken and I shifted in my chair, trying to get out.

Suddenly, a light appeared.

Then I saw the face of our kidnapper.

It was... a kid?

"Hello boys." She said. She must've been around 15 or 16 years old. What the heck is going on? How did a kid kidnap us? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

"I know what you're thinking. Why is there a kid in here right?" She said.  "Well, i kidnapped you."

"How-" Liam said

"Why-" Niall said

"Who-" Zayn said. Ugh. Zayn.

"Who what where when why how yes those are the 5 w's and the h." She interrupted.

"Why did you do this?" Harry asked, almost desperate for an answer.

"I kidnapped you... so you can make up then get the band back together. So I'm gonna need Zarry and Zouis to make up then Louis you can sing your album on the mitam tour as well as Liam and Zayn with z2, and Narry with hs2 and nh2.  C'mon CHOP CHOP WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY!" She clapped her hands at the end.

What.
The.
HECK?
____________________________

LOLLL THATS IT THE END.

So basically what this is is a short story that's basically our moods.

If you enjoyed pls vote and comment! Ily ♥️♥️
-Rose