Chapter 1: The Break Up

He was your everything. You thought someday you may marry this boy. Your relationship was great, nothing really had gone wrong. Then bam out of nowhere he breaks up with you. It's like your world is falling down all around you but you are to weak to pick up the pieces.

He tells you everything you want to hear. He says it's him not you. He says he still loves you. You guys have a chance of getting back together, or so it may seem. He sits there as you cry, cry your heart out and he tells you all these things. All you can think about is that you are losing your world, your everything. Why do bad things happen to good people?

You tell him, don't get another girl. We can work this out. He may nod and say he won't move on but truth is he probably will. The second you are done talking to him, you may not feel like you can do this but tell a friend. Have a friend come over and just be with you. This helps so much. It helps get everything out of your head.

The worst thing you can do after a breakup is sit around and cry. You may not want to go out and do things but trust me it is best for you. You need to go hang out with friends, it gets your mind off the boy and allows you to finally smile again, even laugh. The worst times during a breakup is when you are alone, it allows your mind to wonder, go crazy!

Also you need to get out and be with friends so it helps the urge to text him to go away. Whatever you do, DO NOT text him. This may be the hardest thing you do. Out of all my breakups I do not think I have followed this rule and every time I regret it. Let him have his space. He broke up with you, he decided to allow you to be back on the market again. Go out and be single. This doesn't mean throw yourself into other guys. That looks bad and that is one way to push him away very fast. But if he broke up with you he shouldn't get the benefit of getting to talk to you anymore. You have consequences for the choices you make.