Chapter 1

*this is one of my first books don't judge so quick. I'm trying to update as much as I can. Thank you for reading*
_______________________________________
'Blakkkkkke' I thought to myself 'get it together get up and get ready. Now.' My alarm clock was going off as we speak. I pick it up and harshly shut it off. I'm Blake Anna Reely and this is a start of a really bad day. I live by myself. Yup I'm 16 and live by myself mostly one of my sisters live with me as well. my mom died when I was 10 and dad died before I was born. Im a triplet  (we all look nothing alike). It's me as the oldest triplet my middle sister Demi Larne Reely and our little sister by 5 minutes Mavis Rae Reely. Our mother didn't do the cute triplet-twin thing where our names are similar. When she died I was taken in by my Mafia gang the Black Aces ( before I became leader last year) . Demi and Mavis stayed with thier new foster parents Shay and Ron Burke. They weren't bad people I just prefered my people.
   As I was getting in the shower my phone rings its Derk. "hello" I said still half asleep "Blake you have to get to HQ". Suddenly awake "I will be there in 10" I say hanging up the phone. I skip the shower this sounded urgent and throw on my clothes; black ripped jeans a white crop top with my Black Aces leather jacked and throw on a black pare of boots. I grab my phone, keys, and bag and head out the door. Climbing in my new black Cehvy Camero and speed to HQ.  I'm skipping my first day of school. As I arrive Derk is waiting at the door. "Blake it's Demi". That's all I hear and I'm running inside. Demi is apart of this too and Mavis knows but I don't want her mixed up in this, I didn't want Demi in this but it was either my Mafia gang or our rivals The Normas. They had her hostage and I made it clear she was a member of my Mafia gang. Demi has a medium size wound in her side stomach. "Really" Demi said as I walked through the door. "I said it was fine Derk you didn't have to get Blake" she said "I'm sorry I panicked you have never been stabbed with me here" he said in a shaky voice. Derk had a crush on Demi and was pretective of her. He had only been here 7 months. "Hey" I yell because of all the yelling "She is fine Derk, this has happend before. Demi we will talk later. Derk who is this on the couch." I ask questionably. " Oh umm that's my cousin Xavier. He was just giving me a ride here he is leaving he doesn't know anything I promise he is going to school right now any way. Right Xavier." Derek says that last part loudly " Oh uuh yeah I'm going. " He says in a deep sexy voice while looking at me. He leaves. 'damn Blake your going to school with him, oh shit shut up blake'." Right I should be going too. see to it she gets taken care of and get the work done while I'm gone." All sorts of "yes boss" comes  from all around the room.
I get in the car and turn the radio up as I make my way to East wood high. My new school Demi would be starting today to but shit happend. Shit. It's almost 10:00 A. M. I'm so late.