Dysfunctional Chapter One:

I've always felt like I was alone from day one. I had both of my parents, but neither of them really understood me. I'm the only child which adds on to me feeling alone all the time. I'm sorry I didn't properly introduce myself, I'm Brielle Lynn Johnson. I'm 16 turning 17 December 29th, I'm 5'2, and African American. I'm a junior in high school, I have really long blackish brown curly natural hair, and I have a nicely shaped body.

Well now that you guys know me I can keep on going through with my day. So, I'm on the phone with my ride or die Kailyn and she talking about hittin' up the seniors back to school party. She keeps asking me to go, but I'm stubborn and a house body so my answer was no. "But why not?" she whined through the phone. " Because we're only in eleventh grade, don't you think we'll stand out? " I replied back.

" No, becau-- you know what are you coming or what cause I'll just go by myself" she replied irritably. "I guess I'll go because I don't what you going there by yourself." " Thanks, I'll be there to pick you in about an hour" she said before hanging up. 'Ugh now the hard part is finding something to wear' I thought. I looked through my closet and settled on a white crop top, some bleached high-waisted pants with slits going down each pants leg, and some blue/grey six rings.