Introduction

Oh Sehun (27)                                                        Byun Baekhyun (25)

Oh Sehun (27) Byun Baekhyun (25)

Oh Sehun is a married man, in fact, he is about to celebrate his first wedding anniversary with his beloved husband: Byun Baekhyun, in less than a week. Baekhyun owns a fancy and very pretty (much like himself) pastry shop in the middle of Gangnam and right in front of that district, crossing the Han river, Sehun runs his own art gallery in the middle of Seongdong. The couple has been happily together for 5 years, their relationship has never had to go through much trouble. This, mainly due to the fact that Baekhyun is way too complacent with his husband.

5 years ago, no one thought these two would end up together. They seemed so different, almost like opposites. Sehun was/is a serious man, who likes things to go his way and puts his obligations, principles and opinions first above everyone and everything else. No one could be as stubborn as this man. On the other hand, Baekhyun was/is a very kind boy. He never shuts up, he is extremely positive and caring, considering always other people's feelings before his. Silliness is a very matching word with him.

He was very surprised when that hot tall guy asked him out. He never thought that precisely after that first date they would end up sleeping together. He had never been like that with other guys. Also, he never thought that would mean their destinies would tie together forever. But he has no complaints about it. Sehun likes to be spoiled, and Baekhyun loves to spoil him. As an art critique and merchant, Sehun loves beauty and Baekhyun was plenty of that.

Their life together was perfect.

That is, until a new enticing, maddening, exciting, exquisite, almost surreal kind of beauty abruptly appears in the middle of Sehun's perfect life.

LuHan (21)

Luhan is a street artist and the biggest romance he has fell in love with is life itself. He often represents himself on his paintings like a free bird, flying across various kinds of skies: sunsets, sun rises, starred nights, cloudy days, there are many kinds of skies and Luhan wanted to soar through them all. He is very talented, undoubtedly a genius and his masterpieces speak for themselves, proving this as a fact. 

But he is no famous artist, he wishes no kind of massive recognition or paycheck. His major aspiration and priority is to remain free forever. No strings, ties, laces or any kind of impediment holding him down. This is the reason why he never accepted any of Seoul's most famous and recognized art academies' invitational letters. 

Art, he thinks, should not be taught, measured, leveled. Life is art, and since everyone has a bit of it keeping their hearts beating, everyone can produce and feel it with no fancy titles needed. And so, he prefers to publish his master pieces on his private anonymous Instagram page, like a phantom artist that belongs to the city, despite his many million followers often asking about the true identity of such a prodigy.