Chapter One - The Accident

It was a regular Monday morning as Weiss Schnee, Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, walks along the courtyards of Beacon Academy. She was checking on the Dust Vials that were within her Weapon, Myrtenaster.

     She walked along a road surrounded by beds of Flowers of almost every color.

     "This is the last one" Weiss said to herself as she pulled out the Lighting Dust Vial from the holster of her Rapier, only to see that it was nearly full.

     Suddenly, WHOOSH! A red blue dashed by Weiss, causing the lightning vial to fly out of her hands, breaking and spilling Lighting Dust to go along a flower bed near some Pink Lotuses.

     The Red Blur came back, only to be Ruby that looks like she's in a Rush

     "Weiss! Come on, Were gonna be late for Class!" The Silver Eyed Girl exclaimed.

     "Ruby, you dolt! Look what you made me do!" Weiss then said angrily.

     "No time for Scolding, Let's Go!" Ruby said, Grabbing Weiss by the wrist and running to class, Weiss stumbling every other step.

     Meanwhile, There were a couple of Lotuses that started to be effected by the spilled dust, Sparks of Electricity started to flow through the petals like Tesla coils on an electrical Generator.