His Weird Behavior

Todomatsu is walking with his girl friends. When he arrived at the shopping area he saw Osomatsu walking towards him. He cursed his fate in silence because he had to meet Osomatsu at a time like this.

"H-hey how about going through another way" ask Todomatsu to them

"Why? Just skip here because it's closer" one of them answered

"B-but..." before giving a reason he saw Osomatsu getting closer.

He could only pray to God so that Osomatsu would not embarrass him in front of his girl friends. When the distance between them was getting closer, Osomatsu had eyes contact with Todomatsu.

What surprised Todomatsu was that Osomatsu just passed him as if they didn't know each other. Todomatsu stopped and turned towards Osomatsu who kept walking like he had never met him.

"What's wrong?" His friend asked Todomatsu

"Ah, it's fine" Todomatsu aligned his steps with his friend while occasionally glancing backwards. Towards Osomatsu.

The second time he saw Osomatsu today was when he just entered the cafe with his friends. He thought about changing the place to chat but immediately changed his mind.

"Guys, it looks like I can't accompany you this time"

"Why Totty?"

"I need to be with... with my brother there," Todomatsu said doubtfully, pointing to Osomatsu.

"I don't know you have a brother Totty"

"Are you guys twins? Your face looks similar "

"M-maa"

"Okay, let's take a walk again one day" Todomatsu just waved to them and smiled.

He remembered what had happened at their first meeting and went straight to Osomatsu who was sitting alone at a table in the corner. He shouldn't have thought too much about it, but if it came from Osomatsu there was definitely something wrong. For him, Osomatsu is not the type who likes to be alone -he can't- that's why when he see him like this makes Todomatsu think something is wrong with his brother.

That one brother he couldn't easily understand like the other, he never knew what was in his mind. When he was near, he saw Osomatsu staring outside the cafe with his head resting on his hands. Osomatsu's empty eyes disturb Todomatsu's mind but he let it slip.

"Osomatsu-niisan" calls him while sitting while the one who is called is not aware of his existence.

"Osomatsu-niisan" he calls him harder now.

Osomatsu was shocked and faced forward to find Todomatsu who was staring at him irritably.

"What you probably think until you don't realize my existence here?"

"A-ah Totty, what are you doing here?"

Todomatsu just sighed and stared straight at his brother, while the one just stared at him didn't understand. They do not speak and make the atmosphere awkward, which is unusual if with Osomatsu.

Osomatsu opened his mouth to speak but Todomatsu preceded him, "nee ... Why didn't you greet me when we met earlier? You act like we didn't know each other before "

Osomatsu frowned unknowingly until he finally remembered his meeting with Todomatsu.

"Did you don't like it if you met one of your brothers when you were with your friends? Especially me? You always pretend not to know me when we meet, so I just do what you do "