My Personal Trainer

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛ ⓣⓡⓐⓘⓝⓔⓡ

Prologue :

-Louis-

"Louis Im going out." Nick said as he walked into the lounge where I was going on my fourth cheese burger. 

"Where you going?" I asked, my mouth full of food.

"Going to an Awards banquet. I was nominated for two awards." He had a proud smile as he fixed his tie.

"Oh, I'll get dressed." I said swallowing quickly, wiping my mouth and trying to get up, but of course with difficulty. I didnt know how much I weighed, though I knew it was over two hundred pounds.

"No. Louis. Stay here."

"You dont want me to go?" He sighed.

"No."

"Why not?" I could feel the tears coming but I didnt let them fall, not yet at least.

"Because Louis! Look at you! Youre fat and embarassing! I mean what would people think If I was seen with you? You barely fit through the damn door frame and I have to help you get into the car." My breath hitched, was I really that fat?

"I-" I choked.

"No... Louis were through. Im sorry. Your just.... too.... fat." and thats when the tears started to pour.

He walked towards the door and opened it. He turned to me and gave a smile, "Wish me luck, yeah?"

And although I was a sobbing mess, I still had it in me to say, "FUCK YOU! I HOPE YOU LOSE!" but he didnt say anymore, just laughed and slammed the door after he was out it.

I had to do something about this, even If it killed me. Killed me because I was fat and lazy.

I grabbed my phone that was right next to me and searched up personal trainers. I pressed the call button when I finally found what I was looking for. It rang twice before someone answered, "Hello, what I can I do you good for?" The person spoke.

"Uhh.. I was wondering if I could have a personal trainer?" I asked timidly.

"Alright. I'll get you one, do you want  anybody in particular?"

"No. Just want to lose weight."

"Alright. I'll get right on it. Gym 10 is fine?"

"Yeah, thats great." I said getting a bit eager, I wanted to get started.

"Okay, we'll get you started tomorrow. Is 6.00am fine?"

"S'early, but doable."

"Okay, we'll weigh you in and get you started on losing what you want. Thank you for calling us. Have a nice day."

"Thank you. Bye." I hung up and stared at my body, I was digusting. Maybe this was a good thing.

I dialled nick's number and waited for him to answer, hopefully he would since he was in that banquet. He did. "Louis, im not taking you back."

"I dont want you back, you bastard. I just called to tell you Im gonna ... I got a personal trainer. Im going to lose all the extra weight." He laughed.

"You're serious?"

"Yeah, I am." he laughed again.

"Louis you can barely get up what makes you think you'll be able to exercise?"

"Are you saying that I cant?"

"Uh. Yeah."

"Go ahead and tell me im not good enough! Tell me that I cant do it because I will show you over and over again that I can!

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys new fic :D Im going to be co-writing with TheWritingWillow author of  Big Baby, if you havent checked it out you should !  xx