Untitled Part

Adam: HEADSHOT!!!!!

He throws the basketball to my head. The others laugh and claps hands.

Alex: ADAM, WHATS WORNG WITH YOU???!!! Dont you have any manners??!!

Flora: IIm fine, Alex. Hell going to get it. *stand up* ADAM, THIS. IS. WAR.

Adam: BRING. IT. ON.

Since then, both of us are always fighting over everything. This time, we get our hands on even worst. Today is my day to get him. I get up early and wait for Alex outside of the house.

Alex: FLORA!! *waves* Hi. Why do you want to go early?

Flora: Its my turn.

Alex: I know that but its early than before.

Flora: Im planning to do something that needs both of us.

Alex: What are you saying?

Flora: Just do what I say.

As we arrive at the school, we get ready to get my revenge. Few moments later, we run to the café and catch our breath.

Alex: Are you sure hes going to get it?

Flora: I dont know and dont really care. This is my last. I dont have any tricks anymore.

Alex: Then, what if he

Flora: I just need to roll with it.

Alex: Whawhat? Youre kidding, right?

Flora: No. I think this is my limit.

Alex: What do you mean? Flora, do you have something to tell me?

Flora: Nah *hear people laughing*

Both of us exchanging glances and start to laugh. The rings bell showing its time to go back. Alex says her goodbyes and leave me by myself. I walk back to my front yard. As I get closer to the door, I hear screaming, smashing and yelling. I gulp and turn the knob.

Flora: Mum? Dad? *mums throwing vase*

Mum: GET THE HELL OUT FROM HERE!!

Dad: You said you dont want us anymore and thats what Im doing right now! Shes my new wife!

Flora: Dad, sheshesyou guys are going for a divorce??

Mom: What he said.

Dad: Excuse me?!! You did marry with other man! Dont you fucking lie to her!! Just tell her the truth!!

Flora: Mum, is this true? When did you marry him? *step back* At first, I cant trust Dad, and now I didnt know if I can trust you.

Mum: Honey, of course you can trust me. *hugs me and I pull apart*

Flora: No. No, I hate you. I hate both of you. IIneed some air. I hope when Im back, both of you will gone.

Mum: ButFlora?

Dad: Just listen to her. Dont get things even worst.

Flora: Uhuhmsorry for your divorces and I hope you guys happy with your new partners.

I open the door and get out. Mum chases me.

Mum: Flora, honey!! Come back!! Ill tell you everything, I promise!!

Flora: No, mum! I dont want you anymore! And I dont need you!!! EVER!!!!

Adam sees all the collisions. I turn behind and run away. After a while, I slow down my pace and slowly catch my breath. I go to the hospital and make my check-up. After the check-up, the nurse calls my name and walk to the Drs room.