Chapter 1

Pour ceux qui s'inquiètent par rapport à Un cri dans la nuit, que cela ne s'inquiètent surtout pas ! J'écris cette histoire parce qu'elle m'est passée dans la tête mais je n'ai pas l'intention d'arrêter cette histoire.

I remind the readers of this story that I am NOT English, I'm French ! So if there are some mistakes, be it vocable or grammar, please tell me, it will really help me ! 

________________________________________________________________________________ 

He was running in Konoha, the city already asleep. He was running away. The reason why ? Some drunk people were after him in the dark city. The reason why they were running after him ? He wouldn't have found any answer. He never knew why. It was always like that in fact. People were shooting him glares everyday. They were whispering when he walked past them. They were asking their children to never come near him again. They thought he couldn't hear them. How foolish of them.

Some called him demon. Some called him monster. And most them considered him not even worthy of living. But none of them had been violent towards him. No. There was always someone who was protecting him. One of those strange masked people were always there to protect him if there was any problem. They had always been near him when he needed to be protected. When there was some violent people, always was there one of them to take the hit instead of him, asking the villagers to scram. Not today it seemed. 

His breathing was harsh, his heart was throbbing in his chest and tears were coming in his eyes as he was running in the streets. No one would come to save him. No one would try actually. And he knew that. Even if he dreamed to be a ninja and that he had some ability, the boy couldn't just manage to get away. The more he ran, the more it became difficult. The lights were already out and all the shops were closed. He was asking for some kind of miracle. Something who could save him from them. 

He was beginning to slow down. His lungs were screaming for some oxygen but the shouts of the drunkards behind him kept him to do that. He didn't even know where he even was. At first he had wanted to come near the Hokage Tower, asking for help but the villagers kept him to do that. Never on the 10th of October. They were always more violent, always searching for him on his birthday. Was it a so called celebration for him on the very day he was born ? Not really. He knew for a fact that he always had to stay in the orphanage because he was either punished by the staff or if he went outside, he had to escape as fast as possible.

Turning left, he almost slipped and here it came. Was it an accident ? Was it purposeful ? He would never knew. But the last feeling and the last sight he had from his eyes was the angry mob before he felt his flesh burning around his eyes and everything became dark. He fell on the ground, clutching himself as the mob hit him on the stomach, and his head as the tears streamed down on his face. 

_ Demon ! 

_ You should die !

_ Never come again, monster !! 

_ This one is for my brother ! 

The screams were attracting some passers-by, which were at first shocked by the sight before seeing said child and shrugging it off as if it was not important enough. Not even the bloody child seemed to call pity to them. The injuries rained down on him, using sticks, rocks, everything that could work on him and make him hurt. 

The cries of the child was not even stopping them, in fact, it made them enjoy this torture even more. All of their difficulties, their grief, their sorrow, they passed it down on the child which was a very great stress reliever. Pervert humans. What a sad sight right ? No matter who the child was, the very son of their greatest hero and their protector from Kyuubi, they didn't know it and they didn't seem to care. To them they were the Demon Fox who destroyed their home four years ago and thanks to the Fourth Hokage, he was so weakened that he took the appearance of a child. They were so blinded by their wrath that they hadn't even recognize how much he was like a young Minato. Or they just ignored it. The blood was flowing on the floor from his wounds, so much blood that it didn't seem right for such a young child to have so much of it.