Chapter 1- fighting

I storm out of the Living room into my bedroom. "Y/n wait" called my mom from behind. I rolled my eyes. "Leave me alone".

I slammed the door and turned around placing my head in my palms. Knocking on my door continued. "Y/n, open this door now" I hear my dad say. My hands slowly move up to my hair and I run my fingers through my hair.

Finally the door opens and in come my mom and dad. "Y/N I CANT BELIVE YOU" said my mom. See, my family is supposed to be the best family in the city. After all I am the pastors child. Except I don't believe in god, and I'm not very good kid. My mom just found out that I smoke. And that is forbidden in my family.

I stand up "IM LEAVING" my mom jumps back a little and my dad does too. "You have nowhere to go" Said my mom with that know it all face. "Colby's, and don't try to text me or call me" I said walking past both of them. They both turn around and roll there eyes " you aren't allowed to hang out with that boy" said my dad with his arms crossed. Without turning around I gave him the finger.

I heard my mom gasp as I walked out of the house.

Colby lived about 10 minutes away from me so I just walked there.

Once I got to the house I knocked and waited a second.

Colby answered the door and stood there for a second. He was about to say my name but I walked past him "what is wrong?" He asked I ignored him and walked up to his room. He followed behind.

I plopped down on his bed. "Can I stay the night?" I asked looking at him he raised his eyebrows. "Y/n what happened?"

"I'm just fighting with my parents again, it's really nothing." I said my eyes getting glossy from tears. He gets closer.

"Awe y/n can I do anything to help?" He sat next to me.
I grabbed his arms and wrapped them around me. "Hold me" I said and put my head on his shoulder.

Me and Colby have known each other since we were babies except Colby is not the ideal person to my parents so they don't like him. Colby's parents don't like the way he acts either, but he doesn't fight with them as much as I fight with my parents.

"Wanna sneak out?" Asked Colby his eyes lighting up. I turn my head. "Do you even have to ask?" I move away from Colby "let's go" he said and we left the house.