Finn the Human x reader one shot

You were walking through the forest with your iPod in your pocket and your headphones in your ears. The bass drop of Skrillex spoke to your soul as you continued down the trail towards who knows where. You pulled your beanie down towards your eyes. The wind began to pick up softly. You frowned. Your (h/c) hair blew around.

Suddenly, you hear a loud screech in the distance. You jumped your (e/c) eyes darting around the slowly darkening trail. Your heartbeat sped up, As your feet moved away from the noise.

It sounded again. You began to run. Your heart beat at an intricate pattern. You looked ahead of you and stopped short. All the blood drained from your face as you saw it, The Lich. You growled, slightly, Not letting him see your fear.

He twisted his head lightly to the right as his face contorted to rage. (It's now or never) You looked him dead in the eye and charged him pulling your sword out of your bag. You let out a battle shriek as he swiped his hand knocking you over and knocking you out.

"Finn, man, stop staring at her. You're gonna make her think you're nay nays." You heard a man's voice say.

"I can't help it bro, she's mad beautiful." You heard a lighter, less manly voice sound.

"You've gotta stay away from tier 15!" The manly voice said.

"What's tier 15?" You groaned, your eyes fluttered open. You looked up to stare into bright blue eyes. You continued to stare at them.

Blue eyes looked away."S-sorry." The person stuttered, blushing. Now you can get a good look at him. You see he's wearing a hat that's covering his entire head except his face. His shirt was light blue and his shorts are dark blue. You watched as he smiled slightly.

Someone cleared their throat. You looked over to see an orange-yellow dog.

"Um, Hi." You said to him and smiled.

He smiled back, "Hey!" He said back. "I'm Jake and this is my bro, Finn." You looked at Finn and he blushed.

"I'm (f/n)." You smiled shaking Jake's hand. You held out your hand to Finn and he blushed harder. He took your hand and shook it. You felt how callused his hands were. It made you blush.

You pulled your hand softly away. You clapped them together, "So, how did I get here?"

You looked around (where am I?) you saw animal skin and a poster of a naked lady. (Oh, their house... Ugh guys)

"We found you all scronked up in the woods." Finn answered. You frowned and looked down. You saw your self in a shirt that looked like Finn's and your grey panties. You blushed.

Finn blushed like a madman. "I like the way you look in my shirt." He glanced up at me and looks back down. You lean down fighting against the pain and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Me too."