torture

A/N hi guys so this is my first ever wattpad story so its not going to be great, hopefully ive sorted all of the spelling errors ect but dont kill me if i havn't. im hopefully going to get most of this uploaded soon just 'cause its summer and i have alot of spare time so yeah 

vote

comment

enjoy

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The day it arrived was quite possibly the worst day in my 153 years of living, you see as an elder the whole ageing thing doesn't affect us and to a human I'm still young at 17. “You need to find your beloved dear you’re not getting any younger you know” exclaimed my mother. “I don't need a beloved mom I'm fine on my own” I sluggishly replied back. “Well then you can have a lot of fun running the clan by yourself, you will search for your beloved at the annual ball and I don't want to hear another word about it” her words leave her mouth in an unexpected shrill.

I guess I should get started on how this while conversation came about and simply who we are. My name is Alyssa- Mae and to you I’m 17 but to my family I’m 153. Confused? Well you see the whole supernatural thing you see in movies isn’t all fake, apart from the sparkling in the sun part. We are real the lot of us werewolf’s witches and most definitely us vampires. My other is Anne-Marie again to you she 42 but to me she's 327 with her turning date coming soon. She can’t seem to understand why I don't want to find my beloved (a/n beloved it a vampires soul mate like werewolves have mates) he could be a werewolf for crying out loud or simply reject me and I can’t deal with that now especially since she's making me go to high school Every vamps worst nightmare. Luckily for me my town is mainly supernatural and even the humans that dare live here know about us and tend to stay quite clear of us.

“Lysieeeeeeeeee” I heard a screech from down the hall. Well that would be my pleasant sister Joanne finally discovering the mice in her walk in closet. Shit. Well good bye and it was nice to live.

“Awe Joe you found my mice I've been looking for them everywhere thank you thank you thank you” I said sounding grateful, ha, that should have her fooled. “not this time Alyssa I know you were the one that put them in there I'm not stupid you know” she yelled in her stupid four octave too high voice.” what made you think I was the one to put them here?” I asked as innocently as possible. “Don’t be a bitch sis I can smell your scent all over my room, super sensitive smell remembers? I would think you should considering you a vampire yourself. “She bluntly remarked. “Jeez sis I know I'm a vamp dumb ass how do you think I got here so quick also how do you think I don't look a day over 17, exactly.” my words just echo around the room. “Well then I must be off my dear sister I have a dress to find” with that I walked out slamming the door of her bedroom behind me in attempts to make her see that I don't care.

The annual ball takes place every year in my grandfather’s mansion, it is a ball to celebrate all supernatural beings living in one town and living in peace, although something always goes wrong with having a bunch of mutts stinking up the house all night. As you can probably tell I don't care for it much, last year I found myself the only one in my friendship group that didn't find their beloved there. Maybe I won’t ever meet him.

I decided to stop sulking about my non-existent beloved and call my bestie Marie “Marie I hate to say this but we need to go shopping for tomorrow” I carefully said down the phone not wanting to put her into a mega shopping spree mood but things never can go to plan can they? “oh-my-god lists I thought you'd never ask in know so many shops with beautiful gowns its going to be amazing I’ll be there in a few” she squealed down the phone at me and hung up before I even got a chance to respond. Well fantastic looks like it’s going to be a long day. Seconds later I heard her shout through the foyer “honey I'm home!” “Ha ha Marie but I think you will find that you live in a different house?” I questioned jokingly. “ no I don't sweetie soo I shall be living here with youu” she said dragging out the last word. Wait what? “What do you mean living here with me you have your own house?” I looked at her puzzled. “Oh your mom hasn't told you yet? I'm staying here for a few months while my parents are out of town on pack duty” he voice was way too chirpy about this. As much as I love her I don't know how I'm going to survive three months of her living with me. You see Marie's parents are werewolves and so is she but she's still my best friend, there used to be some whole rivalry between our clan and her pack but when her father became alpha he quickly sorted out the troubles when he saw how close friends we were. “Are you gonna just stand there thinking all day or are we gonna go shopping?” her voice broke me from my thoughts and made me face the reality of shopping still needed to happen.