qweqweUntitled Part 1

Chapter 866: Kill

The three gazes from Fang Yan's group were dull as they looked at the blood-colored flame that was being trapped within that deep-green fire barrier. Their hearts stiffened when they heard Xiao Yan's mocking words, and an unusually bright-redness surged onto their faces. With a 'grug' sound, three mouthfuls of fresh blood were spat out violently at the same time.

That Sky Fire Phoenix was agglomerated from most of the Dou Qi that belonged to Fang Yan and the other two Elders. Moreover, due to it possessing their essence blood, the three of them possessed a slight connection with the fire phoenix. However, the moment the deep-green flame barrier was formed, the thread of connection disappeared from the hearts of the three of them...

Of course, the thing that disappeared along with this connection was the pure Dou Qi that Fang Yan and the other two had practiced for so many years to obtain... this disappearance of Dou Qi meant that the strength of Fang Yan and the other two would miserably decline. The result of this...

Their mouths panted while some whiteness appeared in Fang Yan's red-colored hair at this moment. His originally old face appeared even older. After wiping off the blood trace from his mouth in a quivering manner, he turned his vicious gaze to Xiao Yan, who remained in the air with flapping wings. He did not give up. Instead he chose to clench his teeth and change his hand seal.

Nevertheless, Fang Yan was merely looking for a needle in a haystack regardless of how he stimulated the connection with the fire phoenix in his heart. There was absolutely no response. That palm-sized flame barrier was like an unbreakable cage that completely isolated his connection with the 'Life Transforming Flame'.

"Bastard, release the 'Life Transforming Flame'!" An Elder from the Demon Flame Valley sensed his increasingly weary internal body. He could not help but sternly yell at Xiao Yan with blood-red eyes.

Xiao Yan's gaze was calm as he glanced at the greatly reduced aura of Fang Yan's group. His gaze was as if he was watching a couple of idiots. Did they think that they were playing a game?

Having lost the 'Life Transforming Flame', Fang Yan's group was already no longer one that he needed to be afraid of. Their reduced strength had difficulty contending with him.

If one were to discuss it, this 'Life Transforming Flame' could be considered to have been delivered by Fang Yan. If they had not raised a ruckus and used Dou Qi to delay Xiao Yan, the latter would have difficulty defeating them other than to use some Dou Techniques that would exhaust a great amount of Dou Qi. Moreover, even if Xiao Yan managed to defeat the three of them, his body would also be depleted. How else could he be in this leisurely condition of his? Moreover, he had also trapped the 'Life Transforming Flame' of the other three without incurring any problems.

Fang Yan inhaled a deep breath of air. The viciousness in his eyes gradually converged as he raised his head and laughed at Xiao Yan, "Ke ke , chief Xiao's 'Heavenly Flame' can really be considered unrivaled in the world. It looks like us three elders were a little presumptuous. This 'Life Transforming Flame' is something that is formed from our Dou Qi. It is useless to you even if you trap it. All you can do is wait for it to disperse by itself. Why don't we do this? If chief Xiao returns it to us, the old me will guarantee that the Demon Flame Valley will withdraw and not meddle with the Bodhisattva Body Transformation Saliva. What do you say?"

Xiao Yan glanced at Fang Yan's smiling old face and grinned. He slowly shook his head. "First Elder Fang Yan, all of us are people who clearly understand this situation. Please do not continue to say any more childish words. I will not trust you in leaving by yourself after I return you the 'Life Transformation Flame'. Moreover, if I put it bluntly, is your departure still important in this current situation?"