D i f f e r e n t

The cold breeze hit your skin as You flipped to the next page of your book,

'Everyone was looking at her, seeing that she was practically different from others, she was different in a way no one accepted her. But why Judge already if you only saw her sitting on the edge of the building.'

It said.

You felt like dying, suffocating in the cafeteria, eating alone in the table in the corner, near the trash bins.

Everyone would mistakenly bump you and accidentally threw cups at you.

But it seemed all too normal to you.
In fact, you were quite releived that they left you alone, and the fact that they didn't touch you or anything.

Everyone was minding their own business, when suddenly Christian went passed you to throw his leftovers away.

Your heart beating,
As your chest heaved and stared at him with big eyes.

He glanced at you, well it seemed like eternity for you, and walked back to his table with his group of friends,

Friends.

Haha...Friends...

You looked back on your book as you continued reading;

'All she needed were friends or a helping hand. She was never approached since as I said, different. She was neglected by the people in the outside world. But why would'nt she be neglected in the best times? Will there even be a best time?'

It said.

"Wow~ nice clothes!" Jane, the highschool's cliché queen said as she laughed mockingly at you.

You were frightened, not expecting to be judged by what you were wearing. You never cared.

But knowing this might be a new start of another terrible life, you took your tray and went up to the washrooms, she wasn't at all used to this, but she beared with it.

Otherwise, something else would've happened.

~

Fam im not rewriting this.

Anyways, sorry for the really short chapter. I will post smth tomorrow cuz it's like, 9:00 pm here.

See ya soOoOon😅