[1]

Y/n's POV

Outside the gates after school

"Hey Y/n! We are gonna hang out today, wanna come?" Lara asked me excitedly, I gave an apologizing smile to them "I'm sorry girls, my mom told me to come home early after school; so I can't join you girls." They looked at each other then told me "Oh it's fine! Don't worry about it." Sam smiled at me, I smiled back

"I need to go home now, good bye!" I said and they waved goodbye to me. I started to walk back, but I overheard them talking while they are leaving "Y/n is no fun at all; every time we invited her to hang out with us, she always decline. I mean, what's wrong with her?!" Lisa annoyingly said "Yeah, it's like she doesn't want us to be her friend, Hah! Like we wanted to anyway. Lets just cut the act and leave her alone." Lara declared "You're right!" "Hahaha!!" they laughed as they walk away, which leaves me in tears. It hurts so much...I don't want them to be hurt if mom found out about them; they got the wrong idea. They promised me to support me when something is wrong, but they didn't kept that promise. I ran away not knowing where I am, then stopped at the bridge. I gazed at the dusk sky while sobbing. I am a nobody in this life, I am not wanted here; It will be better for them if I disappeared.

I sat the fence of the bridge, wanting to fall into the water beneath me. I think this is a good way for me to disappear. I looked down at the water, I panicked, but inhaled and ready to fall down and I counted softly for the signal "1...2....3-ahh!-"

I looked back shocked then I saw a hand holding my wrist....and..a boy... then the boy asked me worriedly "What are you thinking, wanting to fall off to the water?! Do you know that it is dangerous!" I got mad "Why did you stop me?! It is not even your business!" I really got angry, stopping me after this hard decision "It is my business! I can't just let a girl die from suicide in my sight!" "You are a stranger, Leave me alone!" I started to run away, then a heavy rain poured and made me wet.

Next day

I wake up, shutting off my alarm, rise up from the bed and went to prepare. When I went downstairs, there is no sight of my mom, so I just grabbed a piece of toast from the kitchen and went to school

"Hey, have you heard that there will be a new student transferring in our school?" A girl asked while talking to her friend "Yeah, I hope it's a cute boy or something. Hahaha!" They laughed and went into the school hallway

When I reached my room, I quietly went inside and sat in my seat. Few minutes later the teacher went in and announced something "Everyone, we will have a new student and I want all of you to be nice to him, Please come in." The teacher announced with a smile, the students became excited and he went in with a smile on his face "Hello everyone, my name is Luke Holland and I came from Britain. Nice to meet you all."

"Welcome, Mr. Holland, you can sit right next to Ms. Isherwood over there. Please raise your hand." I raised my hand, not looking at them, they gossiped and stared at me with disgust.
Then Luke walked and sat to his chair next to mine, he smiled at me "Nice to meet you, Ms. Isherwood." I just nodded but didn't looked at him
"He really is the one who stopped me yesterday. Now that he is here, what should I do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everybody! RieRie here~ :3

As you can see, I made a new story! Yay!

So this second story will be a little different, since this didn't came from an anime like I made before if you guys checked my first story.

I will try to update as soon as I can, and I hope you will like how this story goes.

If there is some wrong grammars and misspellings here, Don't hesitate to tell me and I will gladly fix it.

Thank you guys for reading this first chapter, and I hope you will like it until the end of the story; so stay tuned!