Chapter 0

For as long as he can remember, Adrien has always been able to see people's soul colors. Started a list with all the colors that he has seen over the years with the trait that seems to fit them best. Adrien would share everything that he sees with his mother, with what he thought was a rare, yet beautiful soul color. A color he has not seen since his mother passed away when Adrien was ten years old.

Years had passed since then and Adrien found a couple new friends who knows about his ability to see the color of souls. Plagg shortly after the passing of his mother, and Nino when entering high school. Both Plagg and Nino both think that Adrien's ability is cool and share the same passion as his mother did.

Second year of high school has started and the boys created a journey with all their classmates and what color their soul is. Most classmates share the same color, but Adrien still finds it interesting that even though everyone has a similar color, they all have interestingly different personalities.

The second week of the school year and a new girl, Marinette, has just transferred into Adrien's class.

After meeting Marinette, Adrien noticed something that made Marinette so much different than all of his classmates. Marinette's soul is gold. A color he has not seen since his mother's death.

Seeing Marinette's soul color, Adrien wants to know and better understand what makes Marinette so special and learning the meaning behind a gold soul.

Author's note: Hello and welcome to my new fanfiction. I know it has been some time, but I have the inspiration for a new story and it's been such a long time since I've written stories. A friend convinced me to start writing again and when logging back into my account, I found this story that I was starting. I remembered what I wanted to do with this story and I am finally happy to share this story with all of you. I hope all of you will enjoy this new story of mine and I will try my best to update as often as I can for all of you! 😘