BC

I think all of you here know that the territorial sovereignty of each country is extremely sacred and precious. Recently, the activities putting down drilling rig 981 of China has violated the territorial sovereignty of VN, violated the conventions of International Law about the Sea. Until now it has caused bad influences directly on lives and property of the VNese people as well as indirect on our economy, politics, and society

For nearly 2 months, China mobilized 80 ships, boats, of which there are 7 warship, 33 vessels, and many freighters and fishing boats. In addition, there are dozens of daily aircraft operations on the top area. At that time, Vietnam held a press conference, in which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman confirmed all activities of foreigners in Vietnam's waters without permission of Vietnam are illegal and invaluable treatment.

In response, Chinese ships constantly aggressive behavior, such as open canvas to threat and use water cannons to attack ships of Vietnam,

ready to puncture damage to the VNese ship rammed and make some fishermen injured.

The activities of China make annoy wave in VN and caused violent protests in some locations.This is a consequence of the South China Sea situationIt makes 2 people dead, hundred people injured,  nearly hundreds businesses damaged, hundreds thousand workers loss their jobs and approximately 60,000 workers affected

The impact of the event has shock the stock and gold market in Vietnam, lose dozens trillion VND,  Gold prices increased suddenly as people panic,rose more than 1 million / tael in 1 week, the US dollar also reached the ceiling point so many people were afraid to go to withdraw money from banks to buy gold and dollars.

In May, the number of tourists to Vietnam decreased. According to statistics, the number of Chinese visitors to travel frequently as Lang Son, Lao Cai, QuangNinh has been a serious decline due to the tense situation in the East Sea. Because tourism is sensitive economic sectors, it’s vulnerable by economic-political factors.

because China is the largest trading partner and Chinese have the highest proportion investors in important sectors of Vietnam's economy. Due to the tension in East Sea, Vietnam will be more difficult to take advantage of a huge market as well as the supply of capital, technology and innovation for the process of industrialization - modernization of Vietnam.

Import and export activities of Vietnam could be negatively affected in the short term. China is number one exporter to Vietnam, especially items of raw materials, machine and production inputs. Vietnam businesses, which depend heavily on raw materials from China will be seriously affected and will face great difficulties. if Vietnam do have not preparation in seeking alternative commercial partners, GDP could fall by 10% if China cut off economic relations with Vietnam.