CHAPTER 1

Louis stared at his reflection at the mirror to check whether eyes were swollen. He hate to admit but he'd being crying. Eleanor dumped him. He loved her. How could she ? Its being a week but he still cannot get over her.Damn.The worst is that she already had a boyfriend . More damn .
Move on Louis.Come on you can do this. Be the real Louis Tomlinson. Yea come on.

' Louis dear your breakfast '

Louis suddenly jumped out from his thoughts. He shook his head grabbed his jacket and went downstairs. He dramatically jumped for the bread and luckily he suceeded .He kissed his mom bye and headed for college.
*************
' Hey dude - ' Liam suddenly stopped as he stared at Zayn Malik pass by.' MAN WHY HE IS ALWAYS SO SEXY ! '
Man he was loud.Louis felt hid ears go n'Stop it Liam .Zayn has a girlfriend '
' Thanks for the reminder ' Liam coment
' Welcome ' Louis smirked.
' Hate you '
' I know '
' Seriously '
' What's the difference ' Louis shrugged
' Shut up or I will kiss you.'
' Yucky. Stay away . What's Ya problem. '
' Problems. First you've taunted me.Second you hotter than Zayn . Third your eye are a little swollen. Its Eleanor again. '
Louis weakly smiled
' Yeah it's her.I need to move on but I can't. I need something to distract me . Something where I'll forget her completely. '
' Dude I've got an idea.'
' What ?'
' Why don't you make a fake profile and chat with a girl . You know a hot one.'
' But who ?'
' Her.' Liam said pointing at a girl. Who looked hot sexy and beautiful .
' Who is that .'
' Ariana Grande. '
'Nice name . She seems new.'
' She is new.All the boys are going crazy including Zayn.'
' Great '
' You can use the name um Mr Rude. How.'
'Great ' Louis said with a smirk.
************
First chapter of my first book. Fingers crossed. And btw Liam IS a gay .Zayn will fall soon .Anyway ENJOY.
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.