Kicked out

"So Alex I heard your cousins coming to town" I shouted over the music waiting for his response.

"Yeah he got in some shit back home and his ma thought it would be better to come live up here with ma and I but mostly with me moms never home... You know I'm role model of the year" Role model my ass.

Alex his no role model but I have no room to talk either. His tall 6 foot, black hair that goes up to his eye brows, green eyes, perfect jawline and is built, his sleeve tattoo is what makes him intimidating. Yeah his attractive but his more of.. Like a brother to me.

"Role model huh? Bullshit dude maybe in another universe. What'd he do?" If anything I'm more of the role model in this situation.

"Not my place to say but maybe if you get around to him maybe he'll tell you" he replied winking and walking out the kitchen before I could punch him.

In the stupid places you have to go practically your whole life to have a great future, where there is jealous snobby girls that like to start rumors. Yup school I'm known an a 'slut' cause I hang out with all the outcast and most of the guys at school it's not my fault I don't get along with girls never have and probably never will. Getting called a bunch of names never really fazed me I just did me who cares what dip shits thought right?

I knew he was joking he treats his friends like family that's what I admire about him. He would always confront the girls he caught talking shit. But he doesn't go to school anymore so he can't really do anything anymore, but I can handle myself.

I was currently at one of the parties Alex throws. He graduated high school at 19 and I was incoming junior 16 I had a little crush on him he was in my photography class but then we became really good friends so now his 21 and I'm turning 18 still hanging around each other.

"Jo!" Someone snapped me out of my thoughts shouting... A little to close to my ear at that, when I turned to the side it was Archie.

"Hey babe. What's up?" Archie's his my other best friend but actually my age, his really funny and he resembles Dylan Obrien but totally different at the Same time.

"Looking for your sexy ass, grab a drink let's go dance or swim!" He always brings the live to the party and always brightens the mood that's what I love about the goof.

As I grabbed my drink and got towed out of the kitchen to the back hard Archie let go of my hand and tried to start stripping with one hand free and the other holding his beer. When he ran into a girl. She didn't look familiar at all so I knew he would start flirting.

As I left Archie to do his thing I went outside contemplating weather to swim or just relax in the lawn chairs, suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder.

As I spun around I knocked over the guys drink and spilt it all over his shirt. Just my luck.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry I didn't mean too, you want another drink? I can get you a different shirt I know the guy wh-" I was cut of when I heard him laugh I didn't even realize I was trying to wipe the drink off his shirt with my hand sometimes I'm not all there.

When I looked up at him he was just staring and me with amusement. His eyes where a light brown from the way the back porch light was hitting the side of his face and I could see some freckles scattering across half until it hits the shadow. Then I some how started staring at his lips they were just a light soft pink and looked really kis-

Clearing my throat and mind l looked back into his eyes and said "Uh so you want another shirt? Or we can wash it and just go swim..?"

While I just stood there awkwardly waiting for his answer I was about to walk around him to the cooler Alex had outside and get him the same drink when he lightly grabbed my arm and said "How bout we just get a shirt, yeah?" So I grabbed his hand and pulled him through the house to get a shirt from Alex's room.