°achtundzwanzig°

Melanie

"Mommy where we going?"

"Come on Melanie"

Her legs was faster then mines. I tried to keep up with my mother till I heard the horses coming up from behind us. I look back seeing this man in a red gown with a wolf mask on.

He then grab me quickly and tightly. It hurted so much that I screamed so loud. My mom was surrounded by the men with white horses. The had on black gowns with wolf mask.

"Let my baby go"

"No"the man struck my mom with a brick and picked her up. I screamed out loudly for either my dad or alpha to help us out.

I woke up gasping for air. Did my heart stop? Why I'm sweating? I look at the door seeing it open. Why my door is open?

I got up from bed and walk to the door but stop when I saw Maynard room light on. Is he still up? I walk to the room trying to see if he was sleep or up. I peep in seeing Maynard by his window looking at the trees. I walk father in the room watching him. I don't want him to get mad at me for intruding into his room.

"Go back to sleep"he said.

"Ich hatte einen schlechten Traum (I had a bad dream)"I said.

"A night mare you mean"he said.

"Yeah"I nod my head. "Why you still up?"I ask.

"Just thinking"he said. "Want to watch the moon with me?"

"Sure"I walked up to the window looking at the moon.

"Beautiful ain't it"he smiled.

"It's ight"I shrugged my shoulder.

"My mom would always wake me up from out of bed to use the bathroom and show me the moon through our window"he said.

"Wake you up?"

"Ah huh"

"To use the bathroom?"

"Yep"he said popping the p.

"How old was you around that time?"I ask.

"17"he said making me laugh. I stop laughing when he gave me that look.

"Okay"I chuckled.

"I'm playing. I was 3 years old"he smiled. "I love the moon, something about it"

"What about the sun? I love the sun"I said.

"That's because your skin absorbs the sun"what's that supposed to mean? I don't know what to say.

"True"I mumble then walked away from the window.

"Did I offend you?"he ask.

"No"I smiled. "I'm tired"I waved goodbye and walk out his room going back to mines.

Nice moment between us two.