YOU Ruined MY LIFE!!!

*rose prove*
When I start to feel dizzy and light headed. I shake it off. I got dressed and Warped a towel around me. I went downstairs and sat on the chair. I asked the boys if the wanted a drink, they said yes. I went to the kitchen and did a smoothie for me and the bathroom. I went outside and put the drinks on the table. I went to the edge of the pool and dipped my legs in the water, then suddenly the boys went inside.
R: guys where are you going?
They didn't answer me. A couple of seconds went by and the boys came out with a water guns.
R: DONT
Z: what
R: I said don't
Jo: I think she said do it
R: no I didn't
They start to move forward and shoot, I start to run, I hide behind the wall.
C: LITTLE ROSE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!
Z: COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!
Jo: COME ON WE WANT TO PLAY
I heard footsteps beside me I turn around and saw Alex.!!!
R: WHAT DI YOU WANT!!
I yelled while backing away from him I guessed the boys heard my screaming couse they came running to me.
R: YOU DID ENOUGH!!
D: what's wrong
R: just leave me alone you ruineD my life " I start to cry*
A: i just came to say im sorry I were drunk I didn't mean it
R: you didn't mean it YOU RUINED MY LIFE
JO: what happened!who are you
After what I said i run out and went to my room crying I leaned against the door and sitt dawn and cried, I felt dizzy, I walked to the bathroom to wash my head but halfway everything went black.....