Being in Love with my Best Friend

-

This story starts off when Rachel and mark kiss after they go on that little date after Ross and Rachel 's break up.

-

"Y ' know what, Rachel says

"No. and I don't think I'm gonna want to, Marks replys.

"I can't do this. I just feel like I'm still with Ross. We did just break up". Rachel tells Mark.

"Yeah, Yeah I understand. Thanks for a lovely evening".

With that he leaves with Nothing else said.

[ Back at Chandlers ]

"Chandler I think I'm just going to take off", Ross says grabbing his coat and walks out. 

As he pasts Monicas and Rachels door he remembered all the times he kissed her goodnight in that spot.

Just then door opens. Rachel takes the frame.

"Ross"? Rachel calls out.

"Yeah" he looks up seeing her beautiful big eyes.

" I was just about to go to your place", Rachel says looking down.

"Why's that" ross asks.

Rachel puts her hands on the sides of the door frame, and closes her eyes

"I miss us. I still love you Ross"...

Ross steps closer so that they are only inches away. He grabs her waist and looks into her eyes.

Rach looks up into his brown eyes and her eyes fill up a tad.

Ross leans in for a passionate kiss. Lasting only a few seconds, because Rachel pulls away.

"Hey", Ross asks.

He tries to kiss her again but she pushes him away.

"What's wrong" he asks with a curious look.

"I can't stop thinking about you and chole ross" , she says kinda angry.

" You gotta be kidding me right. I mean here you are telling me you miss and love me but then turn around and break my heart", Ross says.

"Well there you go" Rachel says.

"What"? Ross asks kind of upset.

"You're me 3 weeks ago. Upset with your other half". Rachel replys.

Rachel turns around and goes into the apartment. Ross leans against the door hating himself for what he did. While inside Rachel is doing the same.

-------------------------------------

Hopefully you enjoyed this Story. There's more to come don't worry! Comment anything that can be useful to the story and conductive Criticism is always appreciated!

-Jalynn♡