A New Experience

"Is this the place?" You ask Springtrap as you two roll up to a secluded house that looked very old on the outside.

"Last time I checked, yes." Your Garbage Bunny replied gazing at the building. "Though it has been over 30 years and my memory can be a little tainted."

"Well let's just hope you're right." You say getting out of the car with your Bunny following suit.

This is your 3rd day in this new dimension/world you decided to call FNAF World where, all the animatronics, new and old now lived along with you and Springtrap. What caused this manifestation was because of 6 people but, only 1 you could name: Sam. He and his 5 teen guy partners invaded your house in search of their missing yellow/green bunny robot who was supposed to burn in the old Fazbear's Fright. You were now resuming the position of nightguard in different locations each night. This night, you were supposedly going up against the 'Nightmares' in a house. The Nightmares were considered tough and scary from other people's experiences who also work at different locations like you. Springtrap was allowed to come with you because the more help the better, right? And he also wanted you to be safe wherever you went (such a caring Spring!). You two walked into the house and felt very creeped out. You were wearing a pair of jeans, a (f/c) shirt, and some high-tops. Your left metal arm felt very cold as you and your bunny friend walked through the front door. A note was pinned on the wall in front of you and you bent forward to look at it with the fading summer light outside.

Ready for some Fun with Plushtrap before you begin your shift? If you are, head to the hallway to play a little game with the little bunny. Your reward? 2 hours off your shift! Take a flashlight with you for the little game and your shift requires it! Good luck!

"Hmm, what do you think, Springtrap?" You ask him causing him to stop looking around and scan the note with his dimly glowing white eyes.

"Well, two hours off your shift does sound nice...so, why not?" He shrugs taking your hand.

He leads you through the house as if he's been here before (maybe he has...). Springtrap leads you to a hallway with very tacky wall paper when you shined your flashlight on the walls. There were several doors that looked like they lead different places along the hall and at the end, a small, single, white, chair. Sitting on the chair, was a small golden/green bunny that looked likea stuffed anima with small tears her and there. The little stuffy  looked at you and Springtrap with glee which made the hairs on your neck stand on end.

"Hey, there!" The bunny said cheerfully. "My name is Plushtrap! Are you ready for some fun?"

"Sure." You answer carefully. "How do we play?"

"Easy! You turn off your flashlight and wait for me to get on that white X on the floor. If you catch me when I'm there, you win! If you don't, too bad, you don't get the bonus for my friends' game! Are you ready?" Plushtrap answered a little creepily.

You look at Springtrap with fear filled (e/c) eyes for an answer.

Springtrap takes your hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze. "We're ready." Springtrap answers for you.

"Yay!" Plushtrap exclaims happily. "Ok, get ready."

You and Springtrap sit on the floor and you point the flashlight towards the chair before turning it off. You sit in silence for a few seconds before you hear a soft pitter-patter of small feet. Your nerves jump and you quickly flick on your flashlight to see Plushtrap a little ways from his chair. You sigh and turn off the flashlight reluctantly. A few more seconds pass and you hear more footsteps and you again turn on your flashlight to see the little bunny on the white X on the floor he was talking about. You cheer and Plushtrap claps his little paws together.