Chapter 1

I love you because? this is my journey with my friend Kathy. So wait! first of all meet my bestfriend, Her name is Kathy. She's Beautiful, Funny, kind ,smart, loving, rich. I just dont love her because she's rich and famous. there is just something i love. and one day we were in class. we were studying about history. Because kathy was a new student she was getting bullied by other people. so im always with her to protect her. as days past me and kathy were sitting in the chair in the canteen we were eating our lunch. then she saw a guy. and she said "Who's that guy? *points in the guy with her lips* i think he's really cute! Do you know him?" And i said yes. that guy is really famous here in school. He's name is Chad. Hes really cute tho. right? Yes! His really cute!. kathy said. Then when we were done eating our lunch we headed to our English class. then! Chad was there! So Kathy went to Chad's side so they can talk and know more of each other. Then when it was dismissal. Kathy said "sorry, i cant go woth you to the library. me end chad will reasearch something in his house" And i said. "ohh can i come too?" She said "sorry, but you cant. because its private" i said "oh okay. i understand" Bye! I was sad because Kathy wont be with me. but its okay. atleast she met a new friend. And i went straight home. I was waiting for Kathy to text me for what was happening. But guess what? no text at all! i was really worried. and the next day, Kathy and Chad went to school the same time! they were together! So i sitted beside Kathy. and said "what happent yesterday?" she said "it was really fun! i really like Chad."