Introduction

Intro:

Hello! It's me chapterac! Just a little welcome to my new fanfiction. Most of you guys know me from my Tzukook fanfic "Text Messages", so I'm back with new fanfic for you guys.

Being a bangtwice lover and To All My Bangtwice lovers, I decided to make my second fan-fiction only Mainly based on Jimin and Mina. But don't worry there are your favorites Tzukook, Taesana, etc moments are waiting for you.

StoryLine:

In which Park Jimin falls for Myoui Mina's beauty, who goes to the same high school as him, on Instagram.

Myoui Mina is a quiet beautiful Japanese-America girl who went to the same High school as Park Jimin. She and her 8 friends from the group TWICE which super popular in school due to their beauty, brain, visual, talent, everything that other girls are the envy of.

On the other hand... Park Jimin, a cool popular guy who got abs and everything that a girl wants to date. He part of the group Bangtan Boys or Bangtanseonyeondan or BTS with his 6 friends. All 7 guys are the guy that every single lady wants. So of course they are popular.

One peculiar Person catch Park Jimin's eye once he found her Instagram

Please note: they are all from the rich popular families, so you can consider them as rich normal kids with lots of followers.

Usernames:
BTS:
Park Jimin: parkjimin
Kim TaeHyung: Kimtaehyungv
Jeon JungKook: Jungkookie
Kim NamJoon: Kimnamjoon
Kim SeokJin: Wwhandsomejin
Min YoonGi:  Agustd.suga
Jung HoSeok: Jhopehobi
TWICE:
Mina Myoui: Myouimina
Chou Tzuyu: Tzuyu
Sana Minatozaki : Sana
Kim DaHyun: Dubudahyun
Im NaYeon: Prettynayeon
Yoo JeongYeon: Yoojeongyeon
Momo Hirai: Momoring
Son ChaeYoung: Sonchaeyoung
Park JiHyo: Godjihyo

Disclaimer:

This is an AU fanfiction, Which means this fanfic is all based on my imagination and it not Real.I do NOT own any members from BTS, TWICE nor other KPOP IdolsAll pictures/videos/ gifs/ music/songs that are used in this fanfic do not own by me. All credit goes to the owner.This is the first draft, so there might be a lot of grammar mistakes.Any resembles of this story are pure coincidence, and I have not copied anyone's work.No plagiarism, please. I work hard for all these chapters.If anyone is inspired by my fanfic, please tag me. I would tag my inspired author in my chapter too!THIS FANFIC CREATED BY @AUTHOR_CINDY (THE AUTHOR OF THIS ACCOUNT YOU ARE READING)

Make Sure To:

VoteShareAdd to reading listFollow me on Wattpad for new fanfic updates, notification, hints to when I will drop new fanfic and etcComment for any questions, ideas, suggestions that you want to be include.I would be appreciated/ happy to answer your question and include some of your ideas and suggestions in the fanfic. Just comment down below.And of course enjoy.

Please Follow

Instagram: @chapterac
Wattpad: @Author_Cindy

Read my other story:

Text message (Tzukook fanfic)