Smutty Nutty

Katie was a homo
Connor was a hetero
They went to the same school, they were in the same year. Neither of them knew their destined fate for each other.

What was hate soon turned to love.

————————————————————————

Katie is laid in bed, home alone, her and Connor were arguing over Snapchat messages. It was a heated argument, both sides were very much angered. The quarrel was over something so stupid that both rivals knew the pettiness but always needed a opportunity to fight.

p.o.v- connOor

After Katie ignored my last brutal roast. I reflected on my actions and realised both of us probably knew this was wrong and had no real reasoning behind it, but no one wanted to admit it.

I was also Snapchatting another babe, Caitlin, I just received a clittasaurous pic from her, I started to feel the tent growing in my next boxer briefs. I then decided on sending her a classic dick pic back, after finally getting the perfect pic, I confidently pressed send. I turned my phone off and bolted downstairs for some scran innit.

I shut my door behind me and saw my phone on my bed illuminate and buzz, signalling a notification, thinking it was a reply from Caitlin I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.

But.... it was a Snapchat back from Katie, not Caitlin? In fact I hadn't even replied to the Caitlin...p.o.v kAytIe

I soon realised that this argument was making me look like the definition of stupidity. So I just ignored connors last roast and toast towards myself.

After a few minutes my phone did three bright, aluminous flashes signalling that I had a snapchat... it was of Connor. He double text? This time it was a picture so me being my adventurous self I opened it.

As I applied pressure to my phone screen I opened connors snap. It was a picture of his large SHaFt.?.?.?.?

WARNING SMUT

I decided to risk it all and sent him a nilly pic back, I sprinted to the bathroom to get the best lighting. After moments of hesitation and contemplation I, Katie Bootling
, sent Connor fucking Nooting
a nilly pic.

He instantly opened it, making me shit my lungs and rib cage out of my arsehole.

He sent a photo of his jawline with the caption, 'how tight are your flaps kitty?'

I replied with a very simple 'very'

Soon after he opened it, I heard a very powerful knock on my front door, I opened it, revealing...

Connor?

What was he doing here?? Oh well his features glowed in the moonlight ugh he looked good. I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him into my humble house.

p.o.v conn0r

After Katie dragged me into her fish smelling house,The smell made me even more horny, I grabbed her hair particals and roughly dragged her upstairs. After all I found out she likes it rough;)

I found the nearest bedroom and threw her on the bed I then sat on top of her covered cunt and kissed her from the lips to her ears I then said "what's your favourite type of cheese?" Which she then replied "maple"

He flashed me a smile and I saw his horrific teeth, I was so scarred I jumped out the window instantly snapping my neck and dying.