Prologue

*Clash*

*Clash*

Ragna: "Shit, this is getting me nowhere. What the hell even is she!?"

Es: "Ragna the Bloodedge, surrender yourself peacefully."

Ragna: "Heh, you might not know me, but here's the first thing you should know about me...I don't give up so easily!"

*Clash*

*Clash*

The fight had been going on for minutes. With all the damages done to each other, either one of them would give out eventually. But Ragna, he's not going down without a fight.

Jumping into the sky, Ragna tried to distance himself away from her, only to be stopped, as she appeared above him, and slashed at him. Ragna blocked it, but the pressure was enough to send him downwards to the floor.

Ragna: "Dead Spike!"

Es:"....."

After landing on the ground, Ragna launched his Dead Spike towards Es, as she still in the air. But unluckily for him, Es used a crest under the Dead Spike to cancel it out.

Ragna: Damnit! Why don't you stay down!?"

Es:"Will you surrender if I do?"

Ragna became annoyed as she tilted her head in a confused manner.

Ragna: "Hell no. Why don't you tell me why you brought me here."

Es:"Alright"

Ragna: "Tch, of course you're stubb- wait what did you say?"

Es: "You have passed my expectations, so I will answer your questions now."

Ragna: "Are you kidding me?"

Es: "What is the matter Ragna the Bloodedge?"

Ragna:"Nothing don't worry about it. So why the hell am I here?"

Es: "I brought you here to guide you to these Gates."

Ragna: "So that's what this is? Gates? I doubt this, but I'm guessing I can do whatever I want with these Gates right?

Es:"Use them as you please..."

Ragna:"Huh? Wait are you serious? No, this has to be some joke."

Es:"In your mind it is, but this no joke."

Ragna:"What the hell am I even supposed to do with these damn Gates huh?"

Es:"You can do whatever you want with them. However, you must prove to me that you are the Man of the Blue.

Ragna:"Man of the Blue? That doesn't seem like a title that I'll have. But either way, you still want to fight?"

Es:".......No."

Ragna:"Huh? Wasn't it you that wanted to see if I was worthy of the Gates?"

Es:"That is still my plan but-

Gate: "..It is too soon. That man has the potential, but it is still too soon.

Ragna: "Did the Gate just talk? And why do you sound so familiar?"

Es:"You can observe that?"

Gate:"...The potential is incomplete. That man needs to be fully "complete."

Es:"Of course you can, it's because you're-

Ragna:"Oi! Answer me, what the hell do you want with me?"

Gate:"....He is here? ....I did not expect this."

Ragna:"Yeah I'm still here you damn Gate! I want to know why the hell I'm here!"

Gate:"...Were you not paying attention at all? You exist to be guided-"

Ragna: "Yes I already know that part! What I want to know, is what the hell you're talking about being "incomplete".

Gate"Hm, in fact, this should be rather amusing. Very well, your answer would be answered by her."

Es:"Very well, Ragna the Bloodedge, for you to be "complete," you must fulfill your duty."

Ragna:"Huh? What kind of duty are we talking about here? I have many other things to do rather than doing this."

Es:" Your duty: is to capture the hearts of women."

Ragna"......"

Ragnas' face left of an expression of being broken. Minutes had passed as no one said a thing, as a tumbleweed passed by.

Gate:" Is he still her-"

Ragna:"WHAT DID YOU SAY!"

Es: "Your duty: is to-"

Ragna:"I know what you said, you didn't have to repeat yourself!"

Es:"Then why did you ask me to repeat myself?"

Ragna"......Nevermind. There's no way in hell that I'm doing that. I don't care if the world would end, I'm not doing it."

Es:"That's exactly what will happen if you don't do it."

Ragna:"Excuse me?"

Es:"You simply need to fix the world. That is what the Gate demands."

Ragna:"What! What kind of damn Gate are you!? This has to be some joke right? I'm just sleeping in bed and I'm not talking to this doll and a perverted Gate right?"

Es:"Ragna the Bloodedge, this is not a joke or a dream."

Ragna:"Why the hell am I always brought up into this weirdness?"

Es:"However as you see it, your fate is to capture the hearts of women."

Ragna:"Just like I said, hell no. This whole thing is just stupid."

Es:"Ragna the Bloodedge, your decision will either save the world, or destroy the world."

Ragna:"Tch, why even bother? I'm not even experienced with women. You're just wasting your breath. Find someone else that would do this shit better than me."

Es:"Then would you like to practice on me?"

Ragna: "Wh-What did you say?"

Es:"I am the Guardian, and the Guider of the Man of the Blue. You can use me for your hearts content."

Again, Ragna didn't expect this. But he was able to snap out of his disbelief faster, as he sees that Es was starting to strip down.

Ragna:"H-Hey stop that! D-Don't say those things so casually! And fix yourself already, it makes more weird for me."

Es:"....I fooled you."

Ragna:"Say what now?"

Es:"I was joking. Your face was entirely priceless."

Ragna couldn't tell if she was joking or not. Her emotionless face was something he couldn't understand.

Es:"....Unless, you do want to use me?"

Ragna:"H-Hell no!"

Es:"....Then one of your chances of having experience is over."

Ragna:"Wait, what do you mean one of my chances?"

Gate:"Hey I'm still here you know."

Ragna:"I don't want to hear anything from you, you damn perverted Gate!"

Gate:"Before insulting me, you should probably be wary of your opponent."

Ragna: "Wha-"

Ragna didn't have a chance to react, as Es was already behind him. But before trying to raise his sword, he was knocked out before he even had the chance.

Es: "Sleep well Ragna the Bloodedge. Your duty will begin as you wake up."