The worst date ever!

Christian stood in the hallway looking at the floor-length ballgown that I had picked out. 'Maybe it's the colour, green is not the best colour to go out on a date in is it?'. WAS HE JOKING?! That dress cost me hundreds!, and plus everyone else said it looked nice on me, was he blind? Or is it just me? Anyway moving on.....

Alright maybe Christian was right about green not being my colour because I got callled names through out the whole evening by this little child who wouldn't shut up about my dress being the colour of a bogey. I turned around and was about to have a go at the kid, when his mother got right up in my face and told me to stop shouting and annoying her kid! Seriously, I wasn't even shouting at the kid, I just told him to get out otherwise I would punch his face and then his interfering, typical mother had a go at ME for being annoying! In the end the kid left and Christian started lecturing me about how I shouldn't shout in public and make a fool of myself. I argued back and because I did that Christian got up and left the restaurant for me to pay the bill! He had the nerve the leave me on my laz in an expensive restaurant and make me pay the bill! I wasn't having any of it! I said to the waiter if he could email my boyfriend and make him pay the bill, I don't think that the waiter had any clue that it was illegal to do that, but he got so bored and tired of me crying and shouting that he went along with it!

When I got home Christian was on the sofa drinking a cup of coffee, I slumped down next to him grovelling about what had happened in the restaurant. He waved his hand away as if to say that it was fine and gave me a giant hug.

When we both went to bed he heard his phone ringing so he answered and it was the fancy restaurant that demanded the bill paid for on pay pal, the waiter also mentioned the extra food I had ordered after Christian stormed out. Christian said that it was OK but when he heard the total cost of everything he screamed very loudly. I hoped that he kept on screaming so I could find a way to get out before he started to get very angry!