Nae 'Omii's P.O.V

My name is Nae'Omii and don't get me wrong I am a nice person when I feel like it.Have you ever had a bestfriend that you liked?Well I have and his name is DR and man is he fine.He is the type of boy where when you see him your heart would skip a beat.I mean he has the body, smile, laugh, shoe game, and his voice.

But the worst part of being friend with him is that you got every girl in school coming at him like he Bow Wow or something.And the worst part of it all is that he ain't even single!And he is allowed to come over to my house at any time because we have known him sience 2nd grade,well me and my mom has known him and his mom for about 8 years now.I think?But at the same time he be kissin we like i'm his bae or something!

I can't lie I love it when he does this but at the same time he is dating Shar'Danae one of the coolest girls in the district!He like them classy/gheto girls while on the other hands i'm just the type of girl who lays low in and out of school..Even though he may bring me some carry out at lunch and he feels as if he has to drop it off to me at the cafeteria door.And sometimes I feel like he is ashamed of me to where he can't even touch me at school!!But when we at home he always feelin all up on me.

So I am like is it me or your bae?Even though me and him and goin out I still need some clarification! But at the end of the day we are just friends and he probably doesn't think of me as more that a friend like I do and I am surprisingly okay with that cause we are probably not meant to be together.But sometimes I just think he playin with my emotions!Like where they do that at???