[A/N]: First things first...

Introductions! Boom, sparkle, glitter. Fwoosh! And the explosions.

Greetings and salutations, I am the Shipping bin that goes by the username of "MoShar9". You can call me what ever you want, I don't really mind. But for starters, you can call me "Mosh" :3.

For the rest, I am in multiple fandoms! I ship every-single fucking-thing. So if you want to suggest ship art, then step right up! Don't be shy! I will be more than happy to fulfill your requests. (ง^ᗜ^)ง!

As the title suggests, indeed this book will contain South Park related stuffies 'n shit. Yay for the hurray? Hah, I'm stating the obvious.

Yes, I will use my shit that I call "art". Want to see how shit looks like? Here ya go:

Wanna find out why Tweek looks like that? Well- I actually haven't drawn the comic about that yet

Wanna find out why Tweek looks like that? Well- I actually haven't drawn the comic about that yet. But I'm planning on it. I drew this picture pretty recently actually. So, it's fresh.

You might notice that my art style shifts into different appearances from time to time. I haven't decided on a original one to stick with yet. Whoops. 😅

Oh, and I also accept Ask or Dares! You're welcome anytime to ask/dare one of the cast members of South Park UwU. Again, don't be shy! I don't bite. I only nibble.
(\__/)
( n w n)
/ つ   つ ~ ♡

Hmm... I'm running out of things to say now. So, if you have any further questions. Please do not hesitate to give a comment. Thank you!

Lots of love, Moshar.
Happy reading~! ❤