Rush (One Direction Fanfic)

A/N: Hey guys! It's Morgan and I'm writing this with Erin or @mullingarmofo. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading! I LOVE YOU ALL<3

-------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Lizzie. I grew up in a small town, in a small house, with my small family. I didn't have many friends growing up, just a few who have come and gone. I keep to myself most of the time.

I just graduated highschool. My parents don't have a lot of money, so college is out of the question. For now, I'll just work my job at the bakery.

That's where me and my only friend work. Her name is Mallory and we met when I applied for my job at the cashier. We get along really well.

I'm actually really happy with my life. I have everything I could ever want right here. My family, friends, job, all of it.

But sometimes I wish I could just get away. America is a great country, but I wish I could see the world, try new things. I've always wanted to go to Paris. That sounds nice. Maybe some day...

But I know that will never happen. Unless someone just flew out of nowhere and slapped me in the face with it. But what's the chances of that? Exactly. One in a million. It would be a miracle if I could even leave the state.

I learned that life isn't always what it seems. Sometimes, you just gotta roll with the punches. I also learned that if you don't go looking for trouble, trouble will eventually come and find you. And that's exactly what happened to me.

My name is Lizzie and this is my story...

--------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT :)) This was just the beginning. I'll add parts soon! Bye lovelies<3

-Morgan xx