Chapter 1-Study Date

Spencer's P.O.V

It was final week and school was so close to being over. I still didn't know what college i was going to since UPeen didn't work out. I know if I wanted to get into any decent college I had to do good on these test. I tried studying with myself but I always find a way to procrastinate. I asked Andrew but he said no cause he thinks I want drugs. (Which I don't) I was running out of time and options so I asked Ezra my old English teacher. We also had a good bond because he dated my best friend Aria and a lot has happened between us. I could consider him as my friend.

We made plans to meet at the brew at 6:00. I show up with my books and order a coffee. I look around and see if he is here yet. I didn't expect him to be it was only 5:45 but I'm a hastings so of course I was going to be early. I don't see him so I walk down to a table in the front by the window. I sit and wait as I read a book and drink my coffee until I Ezra walks in.

"Hey Ezra, thank you so much for meeting me I really need the help." I say

"No problem but do you mind if we go to the back I don't want people thinking anything of this."he ask.

"Yea,sure" I reply a little confused because he's just helping me study. I mean he did use to be a teacher. Than I remember everything that happened with Aria and him and he's just probally just paranoid about everything that has happened.

I pick up all my books and walk to a table for two and but all my stuff down. He shortly sits down and opens a book. We sit there for about and hour studying,talking,making jokes,and laughing.

He makes another joke and I start laughing along with him. I look up and look and him laughing. He had a cute laugh. I get caught up in looking at him and stop laughing. He than notices as he looks up and makes direct eye contact with me. I stare into his beautiful glistening eyes. He starts to come closer as if he was going to kiss me.

My heart skips a beat. I don't like Ezra that way or At least I think I don't. But than if I didn't like him why wouldn't I move. No. I can't like him. That's weird, he used to be my teacher and Aria's boyfriend. We never even really hung out besides studying or trying to figure something out about "A". For some odd reason I really wanted to kiss him though.

I lean in and very second I'm becoming closer to Ezra. Finally our lips pressed against eachother when he kissed me it's like nothing else mattered. It didn't feel wrong, It felt wright. The kiss became more passionate until I pulled away before things got to heated. I looked up at him and a smile appeared on his beautiful face. I let out a little chuckle and hugged him.