Umeko Kurama

-Name: Umeko Kurama

~Age: 12

-Hair: Long plum purple, in sun light you can see a white glow.

~Eyes: Deep plum purple

-Mother: Kina Kurama

~Father: unknown

-Kekkei genkai: the ability to cast illusions that are so powerful that they can actually manifest real effects making genjutsu to be completely irresistible. Allowing the user to potentially kill their opponents with genjutsu. As a drawbacks the user can rarely control the full extent of this ability, and as such their subconscious will often regulate that power, leading to the creation of a second personality in control of that power. This personality then overwhelms the original, turning the individual into a monster that's a danger to everyone around them. (Does not appear until the fight with Zabuza)

~Personality 1: kind, sweet, calm, focused, active, silent, caring, -Personality 2: rash, brooding, arrogant, loud, lazy, evil, and bitchy.

-Looks: plum purple ninja dress with fishnets on both legs and a pair of black shorts under dress, kunai pouch on left hip, purple gloves on hand. Bandages on right arm covering a long scar made by Kabuto.

~Likes: Dango, Naruto, Old man third, Ichirukas ramen, hot spings, Sakura, Kiba, Kakashi, Iruka, laughter, icha icha paradise, wolves (because she has a wolf ninkin that followed her home, he can talk), sleeping, peace,teamwork, training and thievery.

-Dislikes: telling the truth, her second personality (whom she talks to a lot), Sasuke, Ino, Neji, rice and tomatoes, Cat especially big cats, OROCHIMARU, KABUTO, Waking up early, Kakashi being late, excuses, cheaters, liars, war, and the akatsuki.

~Chakra type: unknown till shippuden.

-Crush: Kiba Inuzuka.

_____________________________________START CHAPTER ONE______________________________________.

Chapter one: I am the only one what don't you understand!

I rolled my eyes at the black wolf next to me, he has yet to shut up about how sorry he was that he could not protect my family.

"Listen to yourself, Oni you sound like a pup, I thought I was a pup." I growled.

"I am sorry miss Umeko, please forgive me." He said.

I sighed and pulled a few of the millions of twigs out of my hair, at least I had a wolf to fetch me food, but still I was malnourished and dirty.

"Oni when are we going to reach a village, the wound that Kabuto gave me is stating to hurt and turn a raw shade of red." I pouted.

"You know for a ten year old you are strong, climb on my back and I will get us to the gates of the village." Oni said lowering his body to the ground.

I took a step and collapsed sweat beading down my forehead.

"Oni help." I croaked.

~Oni's p.o.v~

I had lowered myself down so that Umeko could climb on, I watched her take a step and collapse. I knew that she was going into a state of shock due to the wound that the slimy snake follower gave her. I ran over to her in time to hear her croak out a weak. 'Oni help'. I picked her up in my jaw, she was thin and very pale. Not good, I took off running her mother told me to find a man named Kakashi Hatake. I focused my chakra into my. Paws and ran, I looked around to see if I could find some one. There a silver haired man walking to the gates of a village. I ran in front of him and sat Umeko down,

"Nice wolf easy wolf just back away from the girl." He said slowly walking to Umeko.

"State your name before you touch lady Ume." I growled.

"Kakashi Hatake what happened to her." He said.

"You her mother sent me to you with her, I am Oni her wolf." I said as he picked her up.

"I will take her to the hospital." He said.

Kakashi Hatake, he was not like I expected, not that I expected much from a human I mean the only human to surpass my expectations was and may always will be Umeko Kurama. We entered a hospital and I preformed a simple transformation jutsu to make myself some what human, I still possessed my tail and ears along with my fangs and two different color eyes. I had long top layered black hair with a dusty grey bottom layer, I wore a simple black kimono with a blue and yellow swirled sash to match my eyes. To a human girl I looked the equivalent of hot. After twenty minutes I heard Umeko calling my name in a panic, I smirked and ran into her room, she had several nurses pinning her down holding a needle to her arm. I growled and caught their attention.

"Leave lady Ume alone or else." I snapped.

"Sir we have to give her a shot." A nurse said.

"NO I DONT NEED A SHOT IM ALL BETTER I DONT NEED A SHOT!" She cried.

Just then Kakashi walked in and looked up at me with a lazy smile, I growled and pulled lady Ume behind me.

"You are not aloud to give Umeko Kurama any shots." I said sadisticly.

"Kurama?" Kakashi asked.

I felt a throbbing pain in my head I turned to see Umeko holding on to a big stick.

"Bad wolf." She growled.

My eyes widened as I lost my jutsu and fled behind the nurse with the needle. I looked at Kakashi who was staring at Ume intensely. I quickly turned back in to my partial human transformation.

"Umeko, Oni come with me the hokage is going to want to speak with you." Kakashi said.

I squatted and motioned for Lady Ume to get on, she happily obliged and climbed aboard. I started a steady jog till I caught up with Kakashi. I may be in a ten year old human boy form but I have the stamina of a bull and the strength of a wolf... Heh I am a wolf.

"So your her protector." Kakashi stated.

"In away, she saved my life from some poachers and I agreed to be her partner, watching her is part of the job she is like my pup so if I must I will die protecting her." I stated.

~Kakashi's p.o.v-

'How could that happen the Kurama clan would never send a little girl to Konoha with out reason, yet she is here and that wolf with her was some thing else. I never seen a ninkin that could preform a transformation. What happened to Kina, I know when she left she was suffering through a strange sickness.' I thought looking at Umeko who's hair was glowing a whitish purple.

~Umeko p.o.v~

I laid my head on Oni's back and sighed, I looked up at the man he looked vaguely familer like I knew him.

"Pss Oni who is this man." I said into his ear.

"Heh that is.." Oni began.

"You know miss. Umeko you could just ask me, I'm Kakashi Hatake." He said.

I blinked and fell off of Oni, this was the man my mother told me about the one she suspects is to be my father.