The Dawn

Elena is a young girl. Her father, Mr Bean is a peasant and her mother, Mrs Jean Bean a fabric designer. They had very little material possession but they were rich in family love. She had a dream to attend a university and study law. She wanted to be successful and provide enough for her family and to show appreciation for all they have done for her. When she finally gained admission she had lesser time for her family and for other social activities. She had a secret admirer at school. He's name was Jaden. Jaden is a rich boy from the city. His father, Mr George Smith is the owner of a very big company called stones.
Some folks say he could be as rich as the wise king Solomon in the Bible. Jaden's father wants him to become a successful business man like him but jaden wants to study Medicine. One faithful day he saw Elena in campus and approached her, He introduced himself to her and they became acquainted. Jaden couldn't tell her how he felt or rather express his feelings for her. He was lost in thoughts, he forgot he was even in a conversation with her. But someone was in the shadows spying on him. It was his father Mr George. Jaden had no idea he's dad was spying on him.Mr George assumed that it was elena who was behind Jaden's refusal to become a business man. Mr George later met Elena and warned her to stay of his son.
Jaden didn't know that he's father had met Elena. He told his father he met a girl who he admired at school. He mentioned how sweet she was, how pretty and how smart she was. His father smiled and told him lies that she's arrogant and not respectful. Jaden disagreed but he still had a little doubt in him.
At the city market Mr George met Elena and insulted her parents she grew angry and insulted him. Jaden from afar saw her and his father but he didn't understand what was going on but only saw Elena shouting and threatening his dad and then he grew angry. He then went over to her and scolded her not knowing what was going on and she became angry and upset with him. After a while she went home and meet her parents and she explained to them what she had been facing in school they felt bad for her and consoled her. Jaden was very mad at her and was upset of what happened to his father wanted to check on his dad, only to get to the doorsteps of his room he heard his dad laughing and celebrating saying out loud "I have finally made my little one let go of that girl" Jaden was shocked and he ran-off to see his beloved. He got to the village a soon as he can on getting there he meet Elena outside who rejected him and then her parents came out and Jaden fell on his knees and pleaded to them that he didn't know his father was behind what happened that he was hurt to see he's father been shouted upon not knowing he wanted it. Mr Bean and his wife accepted his apology and explained it all to Elena. Elena then forgave him. Mr George got a call from his friend that he saw his son talking to Elena in the village. He then became furious and cry out to himself "why me what have I deserved to get this, can't my son just be like me? "
Jaden...